19. Champagne confetti

Being an idol's wife is not so easy. One has to go through many challenges. And you are that one who has to go through those challenges.

Marrying the great Jeon Jungkook was the dream of many, but that dream was snatched away by you. Not intentionally, first cause he can't marry millions of girls right! And secondly there's no reason for that. Maybe you both were just destined to be together.

You weren't just a housewife, you had a business to take care of. You were never into kpop and all, but you knew what bts was. Fortunately you met him during one of the product launches of your company and he was an ambassador for that.

The first sight of him got you attracted, and the same goes to him. After some friendly introductions and meetings, it turned to casual dates, and later when things got serious you both got married some months ago.

This news was like a heart break to many armies. Many supported and some didn't. He was happy after seeing his fans being very supportive of his relationship with you.

You have restricted yourself from using social media too much. Because sometimes the rumors are just way too much to accept by some toxic people and reading them would definitely give you nothing but anxiety. So staying far away from such things is the best.

Having nothing to do right now, you thought of streaming 3D song which was released by none other than your husband. You were waiting for him to come back home, and for passing your time this felt fun.

You switched on your headset and connected it with your phone, playing the said song now. Seven, which was released a few day back, was still not over your mind, and now this.

His voice was just oh so! you can't describe how much you were in love with this. As the song was played, you sand those lyrics rhythmically.

You got stuck at what champagne confetti meant, is it some kind of champagne? You have never heard of this word.

You were so into the song that you didn't even realize someone was just entering the house. Jungkook enters the dim light living room with you sitting on the sofa, enjoying with your headphones on.

He tip toes walks and stand behind you. Silently taking off that headphone from one side he whispers in your ear. you were caught off guard at his sudden arrival and got goosebumps at the mere whisper. Turning around you saw him smiling brightly.

"You scared me, Kookie." you mumbled, taking off the headphones properly. He laughs at your reaction. Taking a seat just beside you, he keeps his head on your shoulder, sighing loudly.

"How was your day?" you asked. "Tiring. I missed you so much." he whines, softly caressing your hand. "What were you listening to?" he asked, now going through your mobile phone which was placed right in front.

"3D!" you chuckled, seeing his amazed face. "Wait. What does champagne confetti means?" the amazed face of him turned into something suspicious.

He sneaks his hands around your waist, gently caressing the skin, making your breathe hitched. Mumbling a small no, you kept taking unsteady breaths, as his hands now mover upwards.

"Do you really want to know? It's not any kind of champagne." he turns your face towards his, keeping his lips just inches far from yours. if any of you would speak, the lips might collide any moment.

"Then how should I explain it, practically or theoretically?" he whispers, randomly touching your lips with his.

"How can you explain it practically? It isn't thing to do right?" the smirk on his face said it all.

Pulling you up in his lap, he pulls you in a sweet yet rough kiss. His hands now explore every inch of your skin.

This reminded you of seven. Every hour, every minute, every second, night after night I'll be fucking you right.