1. MAFIA KING

"(Y/N) wake up honey!! Otherwise you will be late for your school!" My mother shouted while banging on the door so loudly. "I am up mom! Stop banging so loudly!!" I replied a little bit annoyed. "Ok. Now go and get ready. Meet us in the dining room." Mom said before going downstairs. I went out of bed lazily and did my daily routine.

I went downstairs after getting ready and saw my dad and my younger sister already eating. I also sat beside my sister and ate my breakfast peacefully. After finishing, I made my way towards our school.

I went to my locker to see if there is something important for my first class. As I was searching, my best friend approaches me. "Hiii!! What are you doing?!" She asked as if she can't see. "Nothing, just making space for you to fit in it." I scoffed. "Come on (Y/N)!! BTW how is your love life? Mmm mm?!" She asked wriggling her eyebrows as we walked together for our first class. Yes!! Talking about my love life I have a boyfriend named Jungkook and I met him online. We have been in a relationship for almost an year now but never got the chance to meet each other in real. "Its been best and I hope we always remain same in future also." I replied honestly. "I have never seen someone who has been in relationship with the person they met online. Like seriously I can't grow feelings for someone whom I didn't even met." She shows some disappointment at my words. "But I have grown my feelings. I love him and jungkook loves me back and this is all that matters." I replied. "Listen (Y/N), I have an idea!! Let's do ignore prank on him!!" She said out of nowhere. "No way!!! He will be worried!!" I replied not liking this idea. "Please (Y/N) please do it once for me!!" She pouted making cute face, already knowing I can't resist this. "Fine!!" I huffed. "Yayy!!! Thanks (Y/N)!! You are the best. Now let's go to our first lecture." She jumped out of excitement. I smiled and we went towards our classroom. I was sitting in my class, concentrating on the teacher until my phone vibrated. I pulled it from my pocket and saw there was a message from my boyfriend, Jungkook.

<|Kookie🐇: Hi baby

As I was ignoring him so I didn't reply him. Not after few minutes my phone again vibrated. The same person was messaging me again.

<|Kookie🐇: Babe, where are you? Why aren't you replying me back.
                        Please say something! Where are you ? I am worried (Y/N)!! Wait ......are you ignoring me?! (Y/N) reply me right now otherwise....

I didn't replied him back as per the prank but I was feeling bad that I have made him worried. I put my phone on silent and concentrated on the teacher in my front.

While I was packing all my stuff, my best friend came to me. As we were walking towards our locker, I saw a crowd gathered on the ground. I went there and what I saw next I couldn't believe my eyes, my jaw was on the floor. The person that was standing in front of me was none other than my boyfriend, Jungkook. Suddenly I heard my best friend's voice shouting beside me "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I turned my face towards her and asked " How do you know him?" "You don't know? He is the MAFIA KING. I saw it on the T.V. 2-3 days ago." She replied. "What?!" I shouted completely shocked. "But he is my boyfriend..." I mumbled. "What?! No way (Y/N)!!" She was also shocked but the matter was what was he going here and how did he get here. I must say he was looking more hot in real. I can see the girls were drooling over him and damn!! I was jealous. "Stop staring me (Y/N)ie.... I know I am smart and you love me...." Jungkook came closer to me while saying, putting his arms around my waist looking directly into my eyes. "I...am....s..sorry." I said lowering my gaze down on the ground. I was scared after hearing the truth from my best friend's mouth.

"Hey look at me. You don't have to be scared or nervous around me. I am dangerous for other people but for you I will always be your cute bunny.....ok?" He whispered and I smiled but I feel the girls were staring at me with stay-away-from-him-bitch look. But I couldn't care, I was finally with my boyfriend. "Ok my cute bunny....." I slightly giggled and put my hands around his neck. He cupped my face and started leaning closer until his lips touched mine. I was shocked because this was my first kiss but soon I kissed him back. It was a sweet, passionate kiss I shared with him. The crowd was gasping and whispering. Some girls who were jealous, they started using dirty language. We both pulled away, my cheeks tinting light pink shade because of blushing. He pinched my cheeks softly and smiled, taking my hand in his by interwining it with him before saying "Girls stop drooling over me! She is my girlfriend and I am hers. And yeah if anybody will say something bad to her then you all know what could happen Ok." "Jungkook.... stop scaring them...." I whispered. "I am sorry, I can't help it. Now let's go somewhere away from here to talk alone. I want my baby to be all alone with me. Right?" He winked and I blushed, nodding my head as yes. "But wait jungkook!! Let me ask my teacher for the leave." I said to him. "No need to worry (Y/N), I already told them." Jungkook replied while glaring at my teacher. "Ok, let's go then." I said, not wanting any fight between them.

We went to the nearby park and sat on the bench. I turned my head to see him and got lost while staring at his wonderful features. Suddenly, I felt a pair of soft, pink lips on mine. I kissed him back, ignoring the butterflies that were playing in my stomach. He pulled away and mumbled againstmy lips "(Y/N) please stop staring me with those eyes....I will loose control if you will continue doing this....." He kissed my forehead and then my eyes. I just closes my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body against mine. He looked into my eyes and I went more close to him and hugged him tightly. "You will leave again. Right?" I asked disappointed. "What if I stay here with you forever. Hmm?" He replied snuggling more in the crook of my neck, putting a soft kiss there while caressing my hair. "But what about your business?" I asked hoping for the answer to be positive. "You have forgot that I am mafia king. I can do whatever I want." He replied and I instantly smiled, hugging him more tightly. "I am so sorry for ignoring your texts... my best friend told me to do ignore prank on you.." I said. "Its ok baby girl but dont do this again. I was really worried." He replied and I nodded. We went to my house after talking there for sometime happily.

___________________

Heyyy guys.... so I updated my first imagine...😊😊

I hope you like it please vote and comment...

Saranghae army..💜💜