4.REVEALING

"I'm leaving jungkook....", I said passing by when he was gulping water down directly through the water bottle. He hummed but he exaggerated the 'hum' causing me to look at him. His eyes were wide and mouth puffed with water. He gulped harshly after which he groaned caressing his throat as it started hurting.
"What are you doing?", I looked at him confused.
"Shit...", he mumbled under his breath because of tha sudden minute pain in his throat.

"Where are you going?!", he exclaimed coming forward.
"Jungkook.....please....stop being so forgetful, it's our new boss's arrival party, didn't I tell you and you even denied coming along, do you remember?", I said with sarcasm.
"But why are you wearing this??", he said frowning, looking at me from head to toe.
"The theme was black and I had no dress in black so I found this....", I said poking his nose gently.
He gripped my finger into his fist pulling it down.
"You can't go in this!", he whined.
"I can! And what's the problem? Wasn't it you who bought this for me?", I said shrugging.
"But that's for our first official date and I was with you when you were it so now go inside and change with something else", he commanded with a pout.
"I am not", I replied fiercely, moving ahead.

Surprisingly jungkook pulled me back harshly through my arm.
"WHAT!?", I yelled furiously pushing him back.
His eyes soften.
"I am coming with you....", he mumbled whining with a pout going back to the room to change.

I did a silent dance. I knew it! I grinned mentally.
"Fast babe we are getting late....!", I said in a higher tone so he could hear me.
"Shut up!", he replied from inside. I laughed to myself.
When I asked him the other day to accompany me to this party he replied that it was going to be a stupid one and he doesn't care or even interested to attend these boring formal parties. But how could I go alone as everyone was coming with their partners.
I flipped my hair dramatically.

"Yeah I saw that.....", I started when I heard him coming out of the room in all formal black fit, he was looking stunning as always.
"What....", I mumbled looking away as if nothing happened.

"Why am I even dating an adult kid?!", he questioned to himself sighing, while walking ahead of me.
"Because I choose to accompany a single little kid...", I replied sighing back, mirroring his reaction.
He immediately turned back, eyes fixed with mine, rocking a poker face. I felt a weird warmth inside me, the blood rushes through my cheeks must be giving them a darker shade of red.

A suppressed smirk appeared over his lips but he quickly turned ahead walking towards the car.
I immediately fanned my face and quickly walked ahead, he had the car's door open for me.
I sat inside

He drove off. None of exchanged a single word to each other, just a soft song in the background was fading away the silence.
He pulled over in the parking area of the venue.
"Come.....", he said extending his hand forward fir ne to hold. He held my hand into his giving a protective warmth which k always received from him.

We entered inside the hall. It seems that we were late as I could see every familiar face inside. Many eyes were on us as we were the late comers.
Jungkook adjusted his tie elegantly then pulling me more to himself through my waist.
"So......Y/N...?", my boss approached us, unsure about my name, as he was new between us. I nodded extending my hand towards him with a formal brief smile, jungkook let go of my waist, we shook hand next he switched to jungkook.

"So Mr....", boss paused.
"Jungkook....", jungkook completed, introducing himself.
"Good to see you both and .....pretty necklace Miss Y/N", he complimented.
"Thank you", I replied hiding a frown.
"So as everyone is here I....", my boss's voice faded when i looked at jungkook, he was deadly glaring at the boss.
"Jungkook.....", I caressed his back to get his attention. He looked at me with zero amusement.
"How did he notice this extremely thin silver chain in your neck, that's not even noticeable?!", he said to me under his breath.
"I was thinking the same, but ignore him---",
"No!", jungkook cut me in the middle sentence.
"Ughh, can you even do anything about it?", I mumbled in annoyance.
"Yes!", he replied.
"Miss. Y/N and Mr. Jungkook please join us....", my boss interrupted. I nodded with an awkward smile but jungkook held me back, quickly removing his formal coat to slide it through my arms.
"Jungkook!", I whined silently.
"It isn't even looking good!", I said in a suppressed tone.
"I told you to change didn't I? And choice is yours do you want your job or your boss dead.....", he said in an intimidating tone. I poured trying to make his formal black coat to not look awkward on me.
"You are so bad....", I mumbled but he pulled my head ahead, gently to keep a kiss over my hairline.
"I know babe.....", he replied with a slight smile.