13. Plushie

You sulked to not move any further in the direction of the jewelry store but your newly wed husband was so persistent that it made you to nag him from his arms to get back at the car.

"Jungkook I told you it's fine, I really don't want to shop something so costly, I'm genuinely happy with what I have." you said and stomped on your feet to not take a step any further making the male to sigh.

"No Y/N take this as an order from me. You never ask for anything and I want to buy one such beautiful necklaces for you, please?!" he made a pot and you nodded in agreement to avoid to create any scene further on the road.

"Okay fine but only on one condition, you'll not force me in there to buy something until I'll like it by my own, deal?!!" you moved your hand to make a deal. "As you wish Madame, deal." he then shaked your hand in favour and quickly pulled you by the wrist interwining his fingers with yours softly which caused the blood to rush through your cheeks and you slapped on his arms slightly but he only chuckled in answer.

Both of you went into the store, some time later jungkook called you to the display section as he was busy bossing around the employees to set up the proper arrangements for you, never in these moments he failed to shower you with princess treatment.

Until then you roamed here and there, viewing every details of the designs along with the interior, it wasn't like you didn't like fancy materialistic things as you yourself is a true follower of fashion and trends but buying expensive things out of necessity didn't suited you and it all made sense when people around you were familiar with the fact that you belonged from a basic middle class family which was pretty much simple yet strict when it came to spending money on these things, so you weren't habitual of it but being tied up in an arranged marriage with your husband Jeon jungkook turned your life 360 degree, he himself is a fan of lavish and shiny things so whenever he got the chance he dragged you to shopping stores and would keep up with your every small demands, in view of the fact that he felt confident in himself to express his love through providing you a lavish lifestyle filled with full of love, attention and care that you adored.

Around a hour passed but you still didn't decided what to buy for yourself, you just didn't feel like today to be blessed with these jewels, you longed for something simple and cute so you can show off like a highschooler, but these necklaces didn't fit well except a simple couple pendant that you kept aside to buy. Jungkook felt your energy being drowned and he felt bad to pressurize you to buy something force fully just so he could satisfy his feelings for you, he took your hand in his, brought the mentioned pendants and got out from the store, you felt the change in his mood too so you tried to change the topic with anything else but this.

"Koo should we try the arcade? You like gamed don't you?!!" you questioned with a cherry smile to lift up his mood and he gave  you a soft smile acknowledging your try, he then spoke up.

"I'm sorry love to force you into buying when you clearly didn't wanted to. I felt like you'll know how much I love you when I'll buy you jewelries like *good husbands* are supposed to." he sat on the nearest bench and made you to accompany him, you sat there and pecked on his lips in the public causing him to wide his eyes in shock, as you were rather a shy one.

"Don't say like that kook, I already am very well aware of how much you love me, trust me you're way more better than an ideal husband I ever imagined so don't need to doubt yourself on that, and if you really wanna buy me something then I have something in mind." you said whatever came to your senses and regretted it seconds later, because honestly you really weren't in need of anything lately and it definitely seems like a problem now.

"Really? What is it?!! I'll try my best to buy it!" jungkook yeeted in excitement waiting patiently.

"Umm...it's umm th- YES THAT PLUSHIE RIGHT THERE, I want that to buy for so long." searhing for something your eyes landed on a local cartseller who settled his cart at the footpath opposite to you both with loads of plushies in display, and now you really wanted a penguin plushie out of them all.

"Wh-what?!" jungkook asked in confusion and matched his gaze with yours to see the same thing. "You want to buy a plushie, really Y/N?!" he laughed when he saw your desperate face for that stuff toy. "You really are cute, aren't you?!" and you nodded to that which made him laugh even more.

He got up and you followed him from behind, he stood in front of it and was about to purchase it but turned to look at you and questioned.

"But why a plushie out of the blue? Is there a reason or randomly you had an urge, huh?!" you looked at him thinking what can be the reason which really made you this much desperate all of a sudden.

"Maybe because since I got to know that you will be leaving for a business trip for a whole 1 week right?" jungkook nodded and you continued.

"So I was worried how I'll be able to sleep without you by my side as it's first time since you'll leaving for this long, and in my unconsious mind maybe I wanted something that will be gifted by you and would be perfect for cuddling." as you were about to explain further he interrupted  in between. "It means you'll be cuddling with it all night when I, YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE FREAKING AWAY FROM YOU?!" 

You looked at him in pure shock, no because really what gotten into him suddenly? "Yes jungkook but why are you shouting? It's just a plushie." 

"No Mrs. Jeon it's not *just a plushie*, you're technically cheating on me, you're gonna sleep with this little piece of bas-"

"Woah hold back jungkook, we're in public and are you crazy? How can I cheat on you over a plushie?" you started laughing hard while clutching on your stomach while he stood there in pure rage and then you realised something- he was jealous. 

"I don't know all that but never in my life I'm gonna buy something that can be able to gat cuddled up with you instead of me. So let's leave for house."

"No way, I'm gonna buy it right now I'll cuddle with him whenever you'll leave for your business trips." you huffed up and acted all stubborn.

Even jungkook wanted to throw out every bit of cotton from that damn penguin but he held back his possessiveness and cleared his throat to ease out. "Fine I'll but it, but promise me to not let him be near me whenever I'm at home and he should wear one of my t-shirts so that he could smell like me."

"You know you look so hot when you're all jealous." you teased him while hugging his bulk physique.

"And this side is reserved only for you too." he murmered and caressed your cheeks in pure awe. "But first promise me then onlywe'll leave with him." he stepped back abruptly and made a straight face.

"Okay fineee, now can we buy it?!?!" you roller your eyes in playful manner and then switched to adorable puppy eyes in an instant.

"As you say princess!"

And at the end you both purchased Mr. penguin and hid it perfectly so he'll be safe from your husband's dead gaze.