8. CROP TOP

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night, not finding any fitting position to sleep in. He kept switching sides yet none helped him finding the will to sleep.

He turned once again, finding your peacefully sleeping figure turned to the side, your back facing him.
He moved closer to you and put an arm around you, hoping cuddling you would calm him down and make him fall asleep fast as always.

However, as his hand started caressing your stomach, he didn't feel any thin fabric of your shirt on it, your naked skin touching his hand.
His hand moved up, thinking that you didn't even wear anything as he was able to feel your breasts, which weren't covered as well.
Jungkook sat up and looked to your side, seeing how your crop top was over your breasts, covering your collarbones. He pulled it down and laid next to you again, his arm around you once more.

Suddenly, he noticed you moving very uncomfortable until you turned onto you back, your crop top once again moving up.
"Can that shit do its job and not move up for one second.." jungkook mumbled and tried covering your chest again but failed as he was caught up on your released boobs.

He felt his sweat pants tightening and as he looked down, a dark grey stain was seen on his light grey pants.
He groaned as his erection and sighed.

He hovered over you and his lips immediately attached to your breasts, sucking on every inch of them while his hand was touching the soft skin on your stomach and far below softly and gentle.

You woke up by the pleasuring feeling but didn't open your eyes, knowing that jungkook must have felt needy for him to fulfill his actions.

Your hand gently ran through his soft hair as you moaned. His lips broke the contact to your skin and kissed your lips instead.

Jungkook removed your panties after he got rid of his own pants and slowly entered you.
Both of you moaned at his movement.

He started moving after giving you enough time to adjust.
Telling him how much you liked it, he started going even faster until he was filling you up completely.

You eyes were closed and your whole body relaxed at his thrusts. He interviewed your fingers and kissed your lips. Your walls clenched slightly as a pleasuring and familiar feeling entered your whole body.

"I-I will cum soon!" You warned as your whole body clenched together, focusing on that one feeling you chased after.

"Me too-" he answered as the sensitivity on his tip grew, he was craving for his high as much as you did.

Fastening up his movements the long awaited feeling became more intense and suddenly your whole body relaxed as you came all over him, his member covered in your liquid while he shot his cum inside you.

He rode his high out on you, soft moans and heavy breathings leaving the both of you.

Recovering from the orgasm, he laid next to you and put an arm around you.

"You should wear bigger shirts to cover what needs to be covered and not crop top unless you want this to happen every night." He whispered against your lips and kissed you.

Your arms around his neck, you chuckled.
"Alright, I'll wear them more often then." You winked and he shook his head in disbelief of your sassy statement.