14. Hot

I checked my mobile only to find 15 missed calls and 10 messages from Jungkook. I entered my house and I knew I was doomed. Maintaining silence as much as possible, I opened the door only to get welcomed by an enraged Jungkook.

"Miss, do you even know what time it is?" he asked. He looked very angry. "11:30" I mouthed when he kept on looking at me and said, "For God's sake Y/N, why can't you just call me and say that you will be late?"

"I had work!" I said, knowing quite well how much he hates this excuse.

"We all have work, just a little message won't harm your work!" he said, with a little sarcasm. I casually threw myself on the couch while he looked at me with his arms crossed. "Now?" he enquired. "What?" I asked.

"Now you will be sleeping on the couch, am I right?" he asked. "Oh come on Jungkook, you know I'm tired. I can't go and freshen up!" I said with a sigh.

Jungkook looked so done with me. "I hate this, Y/N, this, I hate this. You know what you think that you have all the work to finish, I get it you are a goddamn CEO but I'm a CEO as well." he said the last statement which seemed like a yell.

"You look bloody hot!" I said. "Huh!" he looked at me dumbfounded, "What?" 

"I said, you look bloody hot, Mr. Jeon!" I said again, this time with a smirk.

He sat down beside me, kept his hand on my knee and said, "I care for you woman! Take care of yourself. It's going to have a bad effect on your health. Moreover, it can be dangerous for you as well at night because you are a woman! I want to protect you and keep you safe!"

"Jungkook you don't have to protect me because I'm a woman!" I said.

"I'm not protecting you because you are a woman, I'm protecting you because you are MY woman!"