25 - ○ Yellow once again? ○

"Love is like a fever. You never know when it’ll knock you down!

This story, started by Adam and Eve, goes on forever. It never ends!

When did you come from Japan?
You magnificent walking Haiku!

Splashing the scent of love on you.
This Haiku is just a flower in your hands"
         ~ Vaali

In an alternate universe

Author pov:

Slowly and steadily, Arjun's soul was getting separated from his body. As the organs in his body were slowly shutting down in order, he could feel his end nearing him. The pain was agonizing and he felt the need to stop it once for all.

Gradually, the sufferings reduced, the chaos came to an end. He embraced the warmth around him and at instance, it felt like home. He rested his cocoa eyes and let out a faint smile as the pain slowly swept away from him. His eyes drooped and he went to sleep.

He thought the sleep will be forever.

Soon, he woke up with a thud. He saw a bright light gleaming from infinity. He looked to see no one around him. The place was densely covered with cotton candy colored pink clouds. As he scrunched his eyes, he was excessively attracted to move towards it.

The illumination dimmed out as he moved towards it. When he reached the end, to his surprise there was nothing.

"How are you Arjun", a voice called him.

Out of shock, Arjun turned back and forth but there was no one to be found.

"I'm here, to your right... nah to your left... no no, just lift your head Arjun", the voice chuckled causing the latter to become irritated.

"OK ok, now turn around", he turned around to see a beautiful woman in front of him.

The woman was probably in her early twenties while her skin glowed amber. Her long coal black hair was sleek and nearly touched her waist. She had the smile of hundred wild jasmines being blossomed on a rainy day and her voice as sweet as of a nightingale's. Her emerald eyes held only a couple of emotions - Acuity and warmth.

"Am I in the other world? Is it heaven or hell?", Arjun asked the woman.

"It's neither, you are inbetween the eternal realm and the actual world"

"And who are you? God?", he asked with a glint of curiousness in his eyes.

"Me? I'm an angel and God is quite busy with something. So, she sent me to take care of your business", the angel said.

"So, your professional life is.... good, your personal life is also.... okay but the problem with your love life is.... it's pretty much fucked up", the angel said to Arjun while holding a notepad in her hand.

"You swear?", he was taken aback.

"Yeah we do, why can't we?", she began ticking some points on the paper while taking momentary glances at him.

"Okay Arjun. Do you repent your sins? Yes or no?", she asked him sternly.

"I do"

"Do you love Meera?"

"I do"

"Do you want her back?"

"I do"

"Did you see there, who's that?", the angel asked him as she drew a circle out of her wand.

In that, he saw himself being carried into an ambulance and Meera accompanying him.

"Meera... Meera", he shouted as he saw her.