6 - ○ Azure streak ○

" I
Still haven't
figured it out how
to sit across from you,
and not be madly in love
with everything
you do"
~ William C. Hannan

"What should I do? What should I do? What the heck can I do dammit?", Arjun kept on chanting these lines looking completely insane when the thought of Meera with an other guy has arisen in his mind. He can't let this opportunity slip from his hand. Now that he've met Meera and its high time to make her his even if it takes to drag her into his world.

After the dream with his wild fantasy came to an end, reality started to set in for him which made him to realize the situation. He just barely conversed with her and there's way more to go to reach her heart.

Moreover, her family has started to look for several alliances for her marriage which made him to tense up. After a couple of minutes, the confused frown has dissappeared, the clutching hands around his raven black hair stands loosened up and finally his quivering lips formed a menacing smile upon remembering something.
.
.
.
.

The next day, Meera went to a cafe to meet her friend, Laya ,who came from Singapore after a couple of years. Her slender fingers held the handle of the door and opened it swiftly to reveal a woman in her mid 20s smiling brightly and waiting for her to come inside.

The two hug out of sheer happiness from seeing each other after a long time, soon, chit-chats and soft giggles occupied the atmosphere while Laya came up with the news of her marriage,she took out a gleaming peach colored invitation and handed it out to Meera,"I'm gonna get married".

Meera was on cloud nine on hearing this news ,"What? Laya I can't believe. You are getting married? Who is he? And when?"

"His name is Fawad, he's the CO-CEO of a resort chain, we met through mutual friends and he's such a gem of a person", beamed the latter.

"That's fantastic and then when's the wedding?"

"By the end if this month and Meera you should definitely come with your family. There will be hot men in the wedding and I'm pretty sure that you can find someone to date ", teased Laya.

" Aurghh, dating was all during teenage and I'm now kinda bored on thinking about that, I'm just planning to do PhD as correspondence course", replied Meera.

"Aww Meerzzz, I hope the best for you and listen, I've arranged a small get together with our close friends and Fawad's friends will also include in that. You should definitely come to the party", said Laya.

"Yeah sure. Why would I not come to my best friend's party". "It's on the coming weekend at éblouir. Come by 6, don't forget". Meera seemed visibly happy for Laya without knowing the actual twist waiting for her.

On the other hand, Arjun was enjoying his day with his two friends also known as his partners in business who just returned from Thailand and reached Chennai. Arjun was pretty aware of Fawad's relationship with Laya but didn't expect his sudden marriage with her.

They both were in live-in relationship for a couple of years, got engaged secretly without their family's conscience but managed to convince them afterwards just because of a sole reason- Laya is pregnant with Fawad's child.

They don't regret that and infact are pretty much content about that but both of them didn't want the society to judge them, that's the grounds for their quick wedding.

He does remember Laya claiming about Meera being her best friend and how much she missed her by showing a photograph of them holding hands and smiling widely while wearing their mustard school uniform.

This might be one of the greatest coincidence for Arjun and one of the lively ways to attain her.

"So how's the wedding preparation", asked Kathir.