43

Jungkook awoke with a mixture of embarrassment and shyness, fully aware that he had to face his husband, Taehyung. He quickly hopped out of bed, placing a pillow to make it appear as if he was still snoozing. Sneaking out of the room, he noticed that Tae was in the bathroom.

Tae couldn't help but frown upon seeing Jungkook still lying in bed. It was already 8 a.m!

"I think he woke up a while ago, so why is he still lazing around?"

Tae sighed, deciding to wake him up. However, when he removed the blanket, he was surprised to find the bed empty. "Where could he be?" he wondered aloud.

He searched the room, the bathroom, and even checked the kitchen, but Jungkook was nowhere in sight. Finally, he spotted the younger hiding in a random corner of the house, munching on strawberries.

Tae sighed, feeling bewildered.

"What on earth are you doing here, Jungkook?"

Jungkook simply smiled mischievously.

"Oh, hey, hyung! You're here. I was just sitting here enjoying some strawberries."

Tae looked at him curiously, still not understanding the situation fully.

"But why are you hiding? And did you brush your teeth?"

Jungkook casually walked away, successfully evading Tae's questions.

"This kid how can he eat before brushing "

Tae sighs looking at his disappearing figure

From then on, he actively tried to avoid Tae's presence, constantly hopping from the kitchen to the bedroom to the living room.

Each time Tae got closer, Jungkook would swiftly move to another spot, playing his own little game of hide and seek.

It became quite apparent to Tae what Jungkook was up to.

"Jungkook, stay right there! I see what you're doing," Tae declared, his voice filled with determination.

Hearing this, Jungkook froze in his tracks

"Uh-oh... Washroom! I urgently need to go to the washroom!" he blurted out in a panic.

Tae grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer. Startled by the sudden movement, Jungkook exclaimed, "Hyung!"

"Shh, don't speak," Tae hushed him softly, noticing Jungkook avoiding eye contact. Tae understood

"Dont think too much , Brush your teeth properly, freshen up. I'll be waiting for you okay."

"Hyungiee... you go, I will eat later."

Jk pouted, not wanting to face him, as he was feeling foolish , for asking his husband about making love when he had absolutely no idea about it. The memory of him asking Tae about penis made his face turn as red as a tomato. He didn't know if he could face Tae after that. It seemed easier to ignore him for now, rather than endure more embarrassment.

Tae glared at him and firmly said,

"No way I am letting you eat alone. I can't trust your mood, so brush your teeth fast."

Tae straightly said no as he can't rely upon younger when he know how careless jk is

With that, Tae left him alone, leaving Jungkook to wrestle with his own thoughts.

His shyness and embrassed self was making it difficult for him to face Taehyung , he don't know what Tae must be thinking about him

So he decided to take some time until then try to not face Taehyung