Chapter :-41

Hey Tazbufamily....

So many little bachhas waiting for you all... Let's join them in their mischief.

Rivu and Priu both scream loudly seeing their mother

Rivu and Priu both scream loudly seeing their mother .

Piaaaaa.....

Pallavi smile at her little duo and take both of them in her arms. Kiss their whole face while both are giggles and kisses her back.

Ruhu and raghav wishpering with eachother.

Ruhu :- NaNa ye dono to mumma k pass pahoch gaye... Cutie face leke abb ham dono gaye.. Haina.

Raghav :- angel daraneka nahi... Tumhara Appa hai na sab thik kardega... Chalo follow me..

Both are try to escape from there while crawling slowly.

Amma saw them and control her laugh... She stands such as that she cover Raghav and Ruhu.

Pallavi forget her anger because her two little chatterbox continuesly speaking in their baby language. Pallavi is listening them attentively while her eyes roam everywhere. She saw Ruhu and raghav climbing the stairs silently.

Pallavi know that Raghav and Ruhu were not do it purposely because her two mischievious babies are the one who stubbornly make them do it by showing their cute little face ... So she just try fake drama infront of Rivu and Priu to scare them but here duo not at all affected by this.

Rivu look everywhere then ask her mumma cutely :- daddy... Atta... Whel?

Priu :- Atta luko...

Priu point his finger towards upstairs.

Pallavi understand their plan so she cup her two cupcakes face and told them to go behind them.

Pallavi with smile :- Jao bachha Jake aapna daddy or akka ko leke aao khana khane... Jao... Jao... Fast... fast ...

Rivu and Priu both immideatly climb down from their mother's lap and run towards their room upstairs.

Yes babies can fastly climb stairs also ,they are strong babies of raghvi .

Pallavi watch them and go behind them :- amma me abhi fresh hoke aati hoo.

Amma :- haa mebhi Jake fresh hoke aata hai.

After fresh n up, Pallavi wears simple cotton saree with sleeveless blouse. She tied her hair in  loose bun.looking fresh and beautiful.