Chapter. 17

Hello people..!!!

Sorry for late update.

Let's starts...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Author's pov ,
It's been week since Raghvi came back to Hyedrabad.

Everything seems to going normal in Raghvi's life. But as we said its calmness before hurricane.

Raghav and pallavi both are tottaly busy in upcoming Nizam project which is biggest project for them.

Ruhu is now going playschool since two days and Jaya amma was bored in house so she also go with Ruhu as thier were a small senior citizen park where Amma go for Yoga classes.

On the other side Amruta starts her internship in one of the company name Nirvana Info tech pvt limited.
Though Amruta is working as assistant to company's owners personal secretory. She was not aware about company's founder name but her boss told her that the boss is KR and strict cunning old man.

Amruta's feel something odd as this information because they only ask her about her cousin brother Mandar deshmukh who is in jail since 4year on attempt of murder and also murder of Devyani Rane's. Amruta was immidietly back off from job but then she remembered their house financial situation and unwillingly signature for one year contract.

Farhad is busy in vikarabad project which was given by his Anna.

One fine evening raghav was way back to home after completed his meeting with one of client.

Aaj ye traffic kuch jyada hi hai... Muje late hogaya hai itna already or upar se Ruhu to ajj double gussa karega aaj mene uske sath me bahar jane ka promise kiya tha... Aaj to tu gaya raghav kyuki ye 2nd time hai ki tu apne chota Don ka promise tod raha hai.

Raghav was lost in his thoughts and he didn't pay attention to his front road.

A black car suddenly pass faster side by his car. The car suddenly dash with raghav's car and raghav's car miss it's track due sudden apply of hand brake his car dash with a tree with thud.

Due to safely measures in the car raghav didn't gate sever injury but the front glass of car broke and broken glass pieces pierce in his skin over forhed and palm.

The other car's driver smile evily looked out from his car's side mirror.

Tch Tch raghav rao game on ..... Said Ved.

Raghav cress his wound beacuse his forehead had a laceration with blood oozing out in small amount .sudden force of break and than dashed caused heavy blunt flow injury specially just above the right eyebrow, he feel little dizzy. In such state he saw the sedan car stop a far distance from the spot and black hoody man come out walk slowly towards his car and stand there.