Chapter. 22

I am think I had lost my readers interest in this story... So plan wrap up my story as soon as possible .🥺

**************¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥*************

🥰Agar Tum Sath Ho 🥰

Hyedrabad... The Nizams city or City of love.. Is silent at late night hours.. The whole day hustling and busy roads are now turn in to clam and peaceful .

One car is running fastly on road . In car a lady is seating and look outside through window and cool breeze touch her face and she waves her hand in cool breeze and feels raindrops... The slow down pouring of rain with cool breeze touch her face with slightly peek out from window. Her emotionless face with neutral expression changes slightly,  her lips twich upward ,just a little smile appeared on her tired face with that she drown herself in past memory land.

" Bin mausham barish khushiya ka telegram hota hai... Par na Jane kab khushiya meri zindgi ka permanent address leke aayegi "

The driver who drive the car look at rain and said.. ,

Bahot jald khushiyo ka permanent address hoga aapki zindgi me. Aaj phir bin mausham ki barish ho rahi hai kya pata yahi aapke zindagi me khushiya ka permanent address dhundhti hui aayi ho.

The lady smile sadly and open her phone and check time than caress the phone wallpaper of her happy family, some tears are gathering in corner of her eyes but she control them and wipe them with back of her hand.

The car enter inside the mansion gate and stop at gate.  guards open the main gate so that car come inside the house garage .

As car stop and both come out from the car and heading towards the main door hurriedly without drench in rain.

Lady :-Karthik... Kriya k gharwalo ka or relatives ka sabka rehne ka thik se intezam kiya na..?

Karthik :-ha Di... Abb aapbhi rest karoge par pehle aap khana khaogi ...  subah se aapne kuch khaya nahi hai , aao mere sath pehle khana khane... please kha lo chalona.. Please.

They enter in kitchen area and Karthik make pallavi set on one of the chair .

He turn and about to open the fridge someone place a gun on his forehead.

Karthik role his eyes and hands up as the person command..

Hands up!

Suddenly kitchen lights up and the person and with him his little army also stand with grumpy cute angry pout .

Thief. Thief .. Karthik Hww tum thief ..