Chapter 3

Hello... Pretty Readers...
As I am Gujju... Wishing you all

🥰Happy Navratri to everyone 🥰

Let's peep inside the story without any delay...

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Coimbatore

Karthik and Ruhani both set in middle of lots of clothes...

They both are really confused about what to wear and what they want to pack for trip.

Ruhu's clothes already packed by her mother but our Ruhu here help her Mama in packing... Rather than packing they both are spread all the clothes and make cute frown and look at front where Nandani is sitting with annoying face .

Karthik :- Akka... Wo me.. Keh raha tha ki... Kya aap mera help kardo.. Wese bhi hame 1ghante me airport pahochna hai... Please...

Ruhu also said... Plese Amma...

Now both are sitting infront of Nandani with cute puppy face and request cutely...

Nandani :- achha.. Abhi tumhe Akka yad aai kal rat tumhe kaha ki packing me help karu tabhi to bde confidence me bol rahe the kar diya packing or abhi ye sab kya hai... Ruhu ki help leni thi na abb Karo dono ekduje ki help...

Karthik and Ruhu make sad face and when Nandani turn to go both hug her from behind and say sorry.. While Ruhu come in front of her Amma and said...

Ruhu :- Mamu ki help Kalo... Mumma..

Ruhu rather than request directly order to her mumma.

Nandani :- dhamki Kise deta hai Ruhani Iyar.. Me koi darti nahi tumse..

Ruhu :-sachne ...mumma..

While showing her fingers and Nandani immediately said no.. As Ruhu start tickling her Mumma with Mamu..

Atlast Nandani help in packing and they are come down with laguage where Ram and Laxmi wait for them .

Ruhu is with Karthik said in excite tone..

Yeay ready...

They set in car and come to airport and board the flight, Ruhu is sleep in flight and when they are hearing announcement of reach Hyedrabad in next 5minutes Nandani's heart beating faster as she is going to enter her life's unrecognized past soon and after that everything will be going to change.

Ruhu is in Nandani's arm while she wake up she saw all the passenger are leaving turn by turn.

Ruhu :-mumma ham aagaye..

Nandani nodes with smile.. Yeah bachha.

While she is stand up with Ruhu from her seat and move towards the door she feels some different kind of flood of emotions are running in her heart and her each step make her more restless.