Chapter. 12

Hospital..

ICCU room...

After OT done both patients are shift to ICCU as they are still in critical condition beacuse of heavy blood loss.
Both of the family members are see them outside of the window.

Doctors were told them next 48hours are really critical for Raghvi. All are praying for thier children well-being and healthy and fast recovery to lord Vyankteshwara.

Ruhani is now stable and eating soup in Karthik's arm, since she opens eyes she stick to her Mama like kangaroo baby and not going to anyone not even to Ram and Laxmi.

Farhad and Sunny take care of Kirti and Amma as more than 10hours pass after accident and they are constantly praying for raghav and pallavi without eating nothing.

So they brought some tea and coffee for everyone and Ram take care of Laxmi and Karthik and Kriya both are with little Ruhu.

Next day at evening pallavi gets her conscious back and wake up with scream...

Raghavv...

Laxmi who is taken permission from doctor and come and sit beside pallavi instantly held her in her arms.

Nurse go and come back with doctor to check on pallavi.

Laxmi :-pallavi bachha... Sab thik hai... Bachha sab thik hai... Raghav bhi theek hai... Sush... Ekdam relax... Ekdam shant mera bachha.... Amma yahi hai...

With doctor all other members are also come in her room and seeing her awake after almost 30hours they all shade happy tears with thanking God.

Amma :- Pallaviiiii bachha tum thik ho...? Jyada dard nahi ho raha na ?

Pallavi nodes with small smile.

Doctor :-pallavi ji aap ko kaisa lag raha hai? Abhi pain k bina kuch aur ..?apko headache to nahi ho raha... Jyada.

Pallavi :-ha doctor or muje sab yad aagaya hai... Raghav... Mere pati kaise hai... Abb?

All gets more happy after listening the conversation.

Doctor :-aap stress mat lijie apke husband abhi behosh hai unhe jald hi Hosh aajayega... Unhe aap se jyada chot aai thi... Par abb Wo khatre se bahar hai infect wo aapke Co ordinate room me hi hai...

Nurse pull out the curtains and there raghav is lying on bed with so much wire and attach machine with oxygen mask.

Pallavi crying see her heartbeat her husband in such a bad condition.

Suddenly she hears...

Ammma... Amm... Amm...

A little Ruhu is watching her mother and jumping in her Mama's arm to go to her mother.

Doctor gesture nurse to take Ruhu and carefully place her beside her mother.

As Ruhu comes in pallavi's arm pallavi feel a home is near in her arm and she kisses her daughter's whole face and hug her tightly while both mother -daughter crying in eachother embrace .

All stood thier in room having tears in their eyes see both of them.

Karthik comes forward and kisses his sister and her daughter lovingly with teary eyes.

Karthik :-akka phirse aaisa stunt nakko karne ka... Warna.. Warna.. Me kabhi bat nahi karunga...

Pallavi :-Sorry.. Bhai... Sachhi bat nahi karoge..?

Karthik :-aapko pata hai kitna dar gaya tha kahi phirse me apni akka kho na doo...

Ruhu make them apart from the hug and say...