Chapter 9

Hello friends... I am glad that your all wishes are with me and that motivates me for fast recovery ....🥰

Let's starts...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Few days latter....

Pallavi is now use to with that raghav and she both share one room and starts and now comfortable with it each other... And pallavi is on set of mind that she wants the new start with Raghav... The acceptance clearly visible on her behavior and attitude and her mother Laxmi and other family members clearly visible.

Their are some kind of different spark in her eyes and glow on her face radiating and giving differt kind of satisfaction on Ram and Laxmi's face.

One day Raghav was not in town and go for some kind of work he was gone and late night his phone not reachable that day.

Pallavi :-amma ye raghav or Karthik abhi tak aaye kyu nahi dekhiye na 9baj gaye itna late to kabhi nahi hue... Aapko kuch bataya kya?

Ruhu who is playing with her tata come to pallavi and said cutely..

Nana missing... Ruhu misch Nana ...NaNa...

Laxmi :-ruhu bachha aapke Nana ghar pe nahi hai.. Aajayege.

Ruhu stood near window and screaming loudly and sad voice...

NayNa Ruhu misch you...

Pallavi is own thoughts some kind of unknown fear engulf in her heart that only speak..

Something bad is going to happen.

Suddenly they heard doorbell rang sounds ..

Ram :-lagta hai dono aagye..

As he open the door only tired Karthik stand there and gives slight smile...

Ram :-Raghav nahi hai tumhare sath Karthik..

Pallavi held Ruhu and come to them..

Karthik :-wo aaya nahi.. Mere se pehle 8 baje nikal gaye the Ruhu k liye cupcake leke..

All family members are in some kind of different thoughts... Pallavi is more scare due to bad thoughts and loose again her precious thing.

Ram tells about raghav's absence and not reach home till now.

Karthik immidietly call raghav but his phone is get unreachable than he calls his driver but his call also unanswerable.

They are now in tension about raghav's well being so Karthik decide to find raghav by himself beacuse he has think that raghav is in big trouble.

Karthik assure all the family members specially his di pallavi who is now panicking about raghav's absence.

Karthik :-di aap tension mat lo me Raghavji .. Ko me dhudh k launga.. Fit and fine...

Karthik calls police commissioner and go out of the house with Ram in search of raghav.

Laxmi is console pallavi and Ruhani both little Ruhu is seat near main door with her favorite doll and wait for her father.. With her mother and grandmother.

Police commissioner send his unit in search of RaghavRao .

Outskirts of town near hilly road there was a car had spotted by police team. And as per the details given by Karthik police identify car but couldn't find anyone inside the car.

After further investigation Look like a car accident had happened because of break fails .

Police constable :-sir lagta hai gadi ki speed jyada nahi thi par break kam nahi kar rahi thi...tabhi driver se control nahi raha.. Dekhiye tyre k marks..