Chapter .26

The final showdown... The most awaited chapter of this plot.

***********************************Let's Starts

Let's Starts ..
***********************************

Precap :- Arjun fire his gun in the air and pull pallavi towards himself and now put gun on her forehead.

Karthik and sunny and Ved trio stop their fight for a while than smirk at eachother.

Vijay deshmukh and Nikhil watch all the drama till now angrily look at trio.

Bala Krishna :- ye itna hasi kayko aaraha hai sab ko... Me koi joke mara kya?

Nikhil :-lagta hai abb thodi aatishbaji or fuljadi barsane ka time aagaya hai..kyu baba?

Vijay deshmukh :- jis tarah mera beta Mara tha tadap tadap k usi tarah ye pallavi or uska khandan marna chahiye.

================================

On present time at RR mansion...

Atmosphere of the mansion is very much silent. Even pin will fall that also make sound, only wall clock tickling sound is hearing .

Fraud Arjun , Nikhil with Vijay deshmukh trio were tied with chair and live electricity wire place near the chair and its another part was connect with socket.

Pallavi come walking back and forth while hold a gun in her hand.

Karthik seat on one of chair beside him Ved and sunny seat and chewing gum and sunny make funny faces and blow balloon and give angry look to Nikhil and Bala Krishna.

A few moments before...

When arjun (the fraud one) busy with arguing with Ved and Karthik pallavi took an opportunity and back flip in the air and kick back to back on both side of cheater than with trick take gun from him empty the bullets and again place gun in fraudster's hand.

This all happened with light speed that everyone just confused and trio Karthik -ved -sunny laugh at them.

Arjun slap hardly on pallavi's face and when she try to defend herself he pull her hair harshly and bang her head nearby wall. But before she dash badly and injured herself someone hold her that one was karthik.

Karthik gave hard punches back to back arjun and Nikhil also.

Vijay deshmukh hide himself behind chair seen pallavi and Karthik's red eyes.

Than Karthik with help of real DcP arjun and Ved and sunny tied all of them with thier goons.

Present scenario....

Pallavi slaps Nikhil and Vijay deshmukh so many times and finally they in half consciousness starts telling her everything.

The main story starts from the part where Vijay deshmukh first found out about Mandar's criminal background after Mandar's arrest.