Chapter 12

Rory entered the hotel room as she looked seductively at Claus as he said softly, "Look, Miss..."

"It is Rory Mercury."

"Miss, Mercury. I thought i already told you that i already have what your world would call a mate. You simply cannot ask me to betray her in such a way as what you wish for me to do with you," said Claus.

"But she isn't here," Said Rory.

Claus face palmed as he said, "You don't get it, plus that form you are using looks far too young for my liking."

Rory did not look pleased upon hearing this. She was literally giving herself to this being, and he was outright refusing her. It was time to really make a try. Walking up to Claus, Rory smirked as she said, "And I am more experienced than whatever she is."

Claus refused to allow himself to imagine the myriad of x rated scenarios of what her statement actually meant. Yes, Claus had had hookups with women with some pretty considerable age gaps, but even for him, there simply were lines he never dared cross, and anything that looked like a minor was one such territory he forbade himself from entering. This Rory simply looked young enough to be his daughter, and he couldn't stomach the idea of doing what she was offering. Plus once you had been with enough people, some things simply lost their appeal.

"Miss," said Claus, "I am not getting down with you. No offense, but you're not the type I am into. Now could you please leave? i have a busy day tomorrow."

That did it. Rory herself then pinned Claus to the bed to the shock on his face as she sat on his stomach while pinning his wrists to the bed. Rory was about to Say Claus was going to be hers wheather he wanted to or not, but it was at this moment He used legs, and threw himself and Rory off of the bed and onto the floor, and turned the tables on the immortal as Claus used the opening to pin the girl to the floor. There was surprise of the face of Rory who was about to speak when Claus quickly covered her mouth as the sound of a group breaking into the hotel building was heard. He then heard doors being kicked in outside. Claus released Rory as he grabbed his rifle, and woke both Shino and Pina.

"Ugh, I am try--" Claus covered her mouth as he nudged Pina awake then shushed both women as all four of them heard the sound of doors being kicked in outside the room. Claus motioned for all of them to get ready as he screwed on a suppressor to his weapon. Moments later, the door to their room was kicked open, and the group of three operators hit be three round bursts of 5.56mm Stun rounds from an M29. The cries of pain sounded female. the operators attempted to regain their composure, but they saw Shino said, "Hi," as she subdued the group and tied them up. Claus unmasked them and saw it was the Americans. CIA operators, and one of them was the one he saw at Alnus hill.

"So, ma'am," said Claus, "Guess the cat's out of the bag about you planning to screw us over from the start, not that i am even surprised given how Uncle Sam's sluts suck so bad at there job."

She just smirked as she said, "I am only going to--"

"Tell me you name, rank, and serial number," said Claus as he said, "Your professionalism is pretty much at meme status," as he said, "But i can guess your 'superiors' are going to hold us hostage and make us agree to terms to that'll screw over Alaska at the UN meeting."

"How did you--"

"'Know?' you guys really do suck at your jobs. Worst than in my universe when you government sluts were still a thing, but we simply have better things to do than play puppet to Uncle Sam. Once is one time too many if you ask me," Answered Claus as patted her down and found phone. Hacking into it, Claus unlocked it, then downloaded a music file onto it.

"What are you doing?"

"A little present. Hope you like the Artist Lamb chop. It's a little song called the song that never ends. I do hope you enjoy it."

"Why would i enjoy some song?"

Claus Chuckled as he pleased play and set the phone on the coffee table out of reach. As he said, "Ladies, take their clothing and change into it. it's time to leave their little surprise party. And you ma'am, do enjoy that song i picked out for ya." Pina and Shino gave a grin as they took off the CIA agent's clothing, changed into it, and then left with Claus as he blew a kiss and said in sing song, "Have fun, dear miss."

"Wait?! you can't do this to me! COME BACK YOU BAST--" The door was shut. The CIA agent screamed at the door to no avail as she seethed and vowed revenge against this Alaskan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They've escaped?!" shouted the male CIA officer as he shot to his feet furious as the news that they failed to apprehend that Alaskan.

"What do you recommend, sir?"

"Are you an idiot? FIND THEM EVEN IF IT TAKES EVERY LAST MAN AND WOMAN AT YOUR DISPOSAL! HE MUCH BE RECAPTURED AT ANY COST! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"YES, SIR!!"

"If we fail at bring him in, we're never going to hear the end of it. we cannot fail whatever we do!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------