Chapter 1 - Callahan

Clara's POV

Callahan Montgomery.

His name was hard to forget.

"I'm going out tonight." Jaxon, my brother, shouted from the doorway.

"Who are you going with? " My father questioned.

"Callahan." Jaxon replied.

There it was, that name that was engraved in my mind for so many years. Callahan was all any girl talked about around here. He just recently became close friends with Jaxon but they always keep away from me. I was younger than him so I guess he had no interest.

The doorbell rang and Jaxon walked down the stairs.

I followed closely behind to see the door glide open and I saw him.

His pitch black hair and piercing green eyes. The shape of his face was chiseled out of marble.

He wore a black compression shirt with cargo pants. I admired how the shirt fit him so perfectly, outlining his physique. Out of his short sleeve peeked one of his many tattoos.

As they started to walk out, Callahan, glanced up to where I was standing and turned away with a smirk.

He definitely noticed my staring.

Shit

I walked back to my room and glanced out the window, watching them pulling out on their motorcycles.

He's a "bad boy" with tattoos and a motorcycle. What more could I dream of?

I called my friend, Jolie, to ask her to come over and keep me company since my brother was gone.

Callahan's POV

As we walked out on their drive way, I asked Jaxon about his sister, who was almost drooling when I walked in. I never really noticed her before and Jaxon never really talks about her.

"I didn't know Clara was behind me. Why do you ask? Are you interested or something? She's my younger sister so don't even think about it." He put his helmet on and laughed.

"No, I was just curious. That's all. You never really introduced me to her." I sort of lied. I was interested. And she seemed equally interested in me.

Jaxon would probably kill me if I hooked up with her but the chase of trying to get with her would at least be fun.

I thought about her the whole night out until we returned to her home.

She was once again at the top of the steps only this time with her friend.

I nodded up at her for Jaxon to see he should introduce us.

"Clara, why don't you come down and introduce yourself." He rolled his eyes at me.

Once she walked down the stairs Jaxon nudged her shoulder,

"Clara this is Callahan, Callahan this is Clara." Jaxon stated with a blank face.

Clara was beautiful. She was brunette with gorgeous blue eyes.

She was built perfectly, standing at about 5'5 with the body of a model.

I couldn't help but stare...

Clara's POV

I noticed that he was distracted.

Callahan wasn't paying any attention to what my brother had to say.

I can't believe he never noticed me before.

I'm always home when he comes to get my brother.

He's been here many times and even started working for my dad but has always been so quiet.

He has a history of being a little... well... freaky in bed. The fact that he graduated two years ago and still has girls gossiping about him tells you something.

Almost all of my friends used to come to my house to have a chance to see him.

"Helloooo, Callahan?" My brother said as he waved his hand in front of his face.

He stopped staring and started walking out to the door,

"Um, I'm going to head home see ya, Jaxon. Nice meeting you Clara. " He said walking through the door and closing it behind him.

I ran up the stairs and into my room with Jolie.

"Oh my god. Did Callahan actually check you out?" She giggled when we got in.

I went straight to my laptop and searched his name.

"I can't believe it." I smiled at the screen but it turned to a frown.

Nothing came up besides a Linked-In and Instagram.

I clicked the linked in and checked his profile.

He was a mechanic at my dad's shop and has waitered in the past.

I went back and went to his instagram. Wow.

He had only 3 posts but each had many girls in the comments, "omg you're so fine" and "😍".

His last post was from 7 months ago and it was with my brother.

I didn't even want to read the comments because I was sure there would be ones about my brother.

Callahan's POV

I couldn't stop thinking of Clara's body on the drive home. She was an obvious virgin and I knew she would easily become obsessed with me like every other girl I talked to.

As I stepped into my apartment I got a text from Jaxon.

"I don't wanna seem weird or anything but you were full on staring at my sister when you were over. It's not ever happening again."