TAKING CARE

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Karishma enters the hospital. She is painting heavily as her breaths get abnormal by running. She sees Haseena crying bitterly sitting on a chair in front of the 'operation theater'. Shivani and Cheetah are consoling her. Anubhav and Neil are standing near the door of the operation theatre.

Karishma comes near Neil and Anubhav. They both look at her. She asks to Neil, "Kya hua hain, Neil? Haseena itna ro kyun rahi hain? Kya hua hain kuch toh batayiye..."

Neil calmly answers her, "Karu, woh jab Haseena ki Ammi dopahar mein Haseena ke Abbu ke mazar par phool chadhane gayi thi tab kisi ne unn par goliyan chala di."

"Kya?" Karishma is stunned after hearing this. She can't believe her ears. She looks at Haseena who is not in a state to understand something or say anything. She slowly takes her steps towards Haseena. She sits in front of her on her knees. 

Holding Haseena's hand, Karishma says, "Haseena... Haseena, hume pata hain... hume pata hain ki iss samay aapse kuch bhi kehna thik nahi hoga. Par phir bhi bas itna kehna chahte hain ki aap please aise royiye mat. Hum aapki Ammi ko jaante hain. Woh aapki Ammi hain. Bahadur Haseena ki bahadur Ammi. Unhe kuch nahi hoga. Yakeen kijiye. Agar aap hi aise himmat haaregi toh unhe kaise sambhalegi aap? Shant ho jaayiye Haseena..."

Haseena doesn't say anything. She looks at Karishma. Karishma wipes her tears and adds, "Khud ko sambhaliye, Haseena. Aapki Ammi bilkul thik ho jaayegi."

She passes a small smile to her. Haseena doesn't smile back but she stops crying. 

After hearing this news, Pushpa ji too wants to come to the hospital but Anubhav doesn't let her come as he doesn't want her to take so much tension, and secondly, she also has to look after Santu when nobody is in the home. 

A few hours pass,
The doctor comes out of the 'operation theatre' unmasking his face. Everyone gets up and asks him about Ammi's health. 

Haseena asks in a shaky voice, "Doctor... Doctor..., humari Ammi... Woh... Woh thik ho jaayegi naa...?" The fear of losing her mother is clearly audible in her voice. 

The doctor replied in a calm tone, "Miss Malik, your mother is out of danger now. Ghabrane wali koi baat nahi hain abhi."

Everyone gets a sigh of relief. Haseena's condition gets a bit better. Finally, she breathes the air of relaxation. 

The doctor continued, "Par haan, unke body mein se khoon bahut beh chuka hain. Iss wajah se woh kamzor ho gayi hain. Aapko unka bahut khayal rakhna hoga. Philhaal woh behosh hain. Kuch waqt lagega unhe hosh mein aane ke liye. And agle 24 ghante tak unhe under observation rakhna hoga. Phir dekhte hain ki aap unhe ghar le jaa sakti hain ya phir aur kuch din unhe hospital mein hi rakhna chahiye."

Haseena nods, "Ji doctor. Thank you so much for saving my Ammi. Kya... Kya hum unke paas baith sakte hain."

"Sure... Par unhe dusre room mein shift karne ke baad. Tab tak aap bhi thoda rest kar lijiye."

The doctor goes.

----

It's night. 
Only Anubhav is staying with Haseena. He has sent everyone to their homes. Shivani and Cheetah insist him to stay there but he convinces them that he will take care of Haseena. Shivani and Cheetah go to Cheetah's home as Shivani is so scared after this incident. Neil and Karishma also go to home.