NAUGHTY NEIL

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

It has been over an hour since Haseena and Pushpa ji are sitting in that room. Both of them are silent. They haven't talked about anything. Both of them are in pain. At this time, Santu comes there, rubbing her eyes and holding her teddy bear. 

She looks at Haseena and Pushpa ji. She asks Haseena, "Cutie pie, aap yanha kya kar rahe ho? Aap toh mere saath the naa! Mujhe akela chhodkar aa gaye aap. Not fair. Pata hain maine kitna dhundha aapko!?"

Haseena smiles a little and replies cutely, "I am sorry, Princess. Aap so rahi thi toh hum yanha aa gaye. Par aap hume kyun dhundh rahe the?"

"Aise hi" she innocently says making Haseena and Pushpa ji chuckle a little. She again says, "Maa, mujhe bhook lag rahi hain. Kuch khila do naa..."

Pushpa ji replies with a smile, "Thik hain. Chalo niche. Hum kuch banate hain tumhare liye."

"Okay. Chalo Cutie Pie" Santu holds Haseena's hand.

They come down in the hall to go to the kitchen. At the same time, the doorbell rings. A servant who is passing by there opens the door. They are surprised to see Neil and Anubhav along with Kamya. 

They all look at each other. Anubhav becomes angry after looking at Haseena there while Haseena is in confusion what to do. She knows Anubhav must be angry after seeing her in his home. He has warned her clearly to stay from hir sisters and his house. 

Karishma too comes there. Neil, Karishma, and Pushpa ji become worried for Haseena. They are aware of Anubhav's anger. The situation is difficult for them.

Kamya is looking at Haseena for the first time. She scans her from toe to head. She twisted her lips after looking at Haseena and makes a not-so-interested face  She thinks that Haseena must be an ordinary friend of Karishma. 

Santu becomes happy after seeing her Bunny back. She smiles ear to ear. She is about to go to him but he comes in front of Haseena. They look into each other's eyes. Haseena's eyes are holding calmness while Anubhav's eyes are filled with rage.

He asks her very rudely, "Aap yanha kya kar rahi hain? Humne aapko mana kiya tha naa yanha aane se? Phir aap yanha kyun aayi hain?"

Kamya gets surprised to see Anubhav's sudden anger. He is normal some time ago now he become so angry. 

"Woh... Woh hum..." Haseena tries to speak but Pushpa ji replies quickly, "Haseena ko humne bulaya hain, Anu."

Anubhav looks at her. He asks in a same tone, "Humne pehle hi kaha tha ki hume bilkul bhi pasand nahi ki yeh hamare ghar mein aaye ya phir humari behno se mile. Phir aapne kyun bulaya inhe?"

Before Haseena and Pushpa ji can say anything, Santu angrily says to Anubhav, "Bunny, aap mere Cutie Pie ko kyun daant rahe ho?"

Anubhav looks at her and doesn't say anything. Santu again says, "Very bad, Bunny. Meri Cutie Pie toh kitni achchhi hain. Woh mere liye yanha aati hain. Aur aap unhe daant rahe ho."

Anubhav looks down. Haseena becomes a bit amazed looking at him like this. No matter how much angry he is, he can't raise his voice at Santu.