Chapter 4: We light the way

*Bold Valyrian*

I'm sat on my chair reading over some books when there was a knock on my door

I'm sat on my chair reading over some books when there was a knock on my door. "Sister.", the voice stated. "Aerys. What's wrong?", I asked. "Nothing I've have a letter from the Princess Rhaenyra.", Aerys said. When I get up to go grab it he pulls it away from me.

"Aaliyah you've been home 2 weeks and you've had 16 letters from Rhaenyra. Did something happen between you both?", he asked. "No.", I replied. "Aaliyah.", Aerys warned. "Fine we slept together. That's all and maybe we went somewhere with Daemon we weren't supposed to. Which may or may not have gotten her in trouble and now she has to go to the Velaryons for a marriage agreement.", I told him.

"Aaliyah Sepher!", Aerys yelled. "I'm sorry. But Aerys I really like her.", I said. "You need heirs Aaliyah.", Aerys said. "And I swear when the time comes I will make sure my heirs are born.", I said. "As long as you remember your duties.", he said handing me the letter.

"Aaliyah.", Aenar called out as I was walking down the halls. "Yes Aenar?", I questioned. "Want to go flying?", he asked. "I don't know I'm very busy.", I answered. "Please we haven't had time for just the two of us please.", Aenar said. "Fine you know where to meet me.", I told him.

I walked over to the edge of the cliff and see my brother standing there. "Call her to you.", I stated. And in about 1 minutes his dragon flew in front of us causing wind to make are hair fly back as his dragon landed behind us. "Where Dārys?", Aenar asked. "Wanting to put on a show like always.", I answered laughing.

I look at him and slowly back towards the edge of the cliff before free falling backward. But before I knew it I was on Dārys back. "God I love doing that.", I told him. "And you think I like to put on a show.", I heard him say in my mind. We then flew upwards and I see my brother getting on his dragon. "Let's go slow poke!", I yelled. "Oh shut up Aaliyah!", Aenar yelled back.

When I got back onto land I sent my brother back to the house because Dārys wanted to show me something. I follow behind Dārys as we make it to a cave. "Aaliyah this is my mate Dāria and our daughter Sylvia.", Dārys told me. I walk over to Dāria holding my hand out in front of her.

She snuggles into my hand and let out a laugh. "Hello Aaliyah.", a voice said. I look around and see no one there. "It's me Dāria.", she said. "How I thought I can only here my dragons thoughts?", I questioned. "Were your dragons all of us.", Dāria answered.

I felt a head hit my lap when I sat down laying against Dārys. "Hello gorgeous.", I whispered caressing Sylvia's head. "She likes you Aaliyah Dārys was right your special.", Dāria told me. "I think it's time for me to head back. I hope to see you all soon.", I said. "Do you need me to fly you back?", Dārys asked. "No stay with your family. I think u want to walk.", I answered.

When I got back to my home I see the gates open. "Aaliyah you didn't come back with Aenar.", Aelora said walking over to me. "Dārys wanted to show me something.", I told her. "Show you what?", she asked. "Well one turns out he found his mate. And turns out he has a daughter.", I said. "I'm sorry!", Aelora yelled. "Exactly my reaction and also I've gained two other dragons.", I stated.

"That's not possible. No one has ever had more than one dragon it's not possible.", Aelora said. "Well obviously it is. I can communicate with all three of them.", I told her. "That's amazing. But it's exactly like the prophecy.", Aelora replied. "A Queen would be born taking 3 dragons with her as she started the line of Queens ending the line of Kings.", I whispered. "Exactly.", Aelora stated.

"Anyway why are you here?", I asked. "Rhaenyra invited you to her wedding ceremony.", Aelora answered. "When is it?", I questioned. "You would need to leave as soon as possible.", Aelora said. "Okay do you think Aerys would mind taking care of everything?", I asked. "Of course. I'll go talk to him you go get ready you stink.", Aelora said walking off making me laugh.

As I got off the ship my guards walked behind. In front of me I see Rhaenyra run over to me jumping into my arms. I spin her around before setting her back down. "Nyra it's been 2 weeks.", I told her. "It feels like 2 years Lyah I missed you.", Rhaenyra said. "I missed you too.", I whispered.

I'm helping Rhaenyra get ready and I finally finish her hair. "Beautiful.", I said admiring my work. "Almost as much as the person who did it.", Rhaenyra stated. "Rhaenyra you are too be married.", I replied. "Laenor and I have come to an agreement. Laenor has a preference to men and we have come to an agreement if he could continue his affair we can continue ours.", Rhaenyra said grabbing my had.

"Really?", I questioned. "Really.", she answered. "God you are breathtaking.", I said placing a kiss on her lips. She goes to lean in again but I pull away. "Nope I'm not fixing your hair again.", I told her standing up. "Aaliyah please it will be quick.", Rhaenyra begged. "Nope we have to go.", I said grabbing her hand watching her pout as I grabbed her from the chair.

I sat next King Viserys with an open seat in the middle of us left for Alicent. "Congratulations Your Grace. You've made a fine match for the princess. ", Lord Jason said. "Thank you Lord Jason. I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor.", Rhaenyra stated. "Well if this is only the welcome feast, I admit I can't imagine what you have planned for the wedding.", Lord Jason said.

"Hmm I bet you can't.", I whispered taking a sip of my wine. "Queen Aaliyah do you have something to say?", King Viserys asked. "No Your Grace.", I answered. "Well anyway my daughter is the future Queen. I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories.", King Viserys said.

"Where is our Queen?", Lord Jason asked. "I understand the Queen is still readying herself for celebration.", King Viserys answered. "This is why men wage war... because women would never be ready for battle in time.", Lord Jason said.

"Another word and I'll cut out your tounge. Lord Jason.", I told him. The lord looks at me shocked and goes to say something. "Your presence is always a pleasure Lord Jason.", Rhaenyra said cutting him off. "Princess, Your Grace, and Queen of Skies.", Lord Jason said before walking off.

Another man walked up to our table. "Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra congratulations are in order.", Ser Gearld said. "We are very honored to have you as a guest. I must say, I was most distressed to hear of the Lady Rheas tragic passing. I'm very sorry for your loss.", King Viserys stated.

"Lady Rhea was a unique character. Her kind is not soon to be seen again.", Ser Gerald Royce said. "If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce—" but before Rhaenyra could finish the door opened. "Lord Corlys of House Velaryon. Lord of the Tides. Master of Driftmark. And his lady wife Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. And their Son and heir Ser Laenor Velaryon. The future king consort.", the announcer introduced.

Done