Chapter Three: On The Field

"speaking"
'thinking/thoughts'
((sign language))
------------------

Third POV

Somewhere out in the streets within the Alliance territory there was a group of agents hanging around waiting for their next mission. A large speakerman was sitting on a toilet reading a newspaper while some cameramen and speakermen goofed around. They were spinning a metal pipe on the ground and when the pipe stopped spinning, whoever it landed on would have to try and throw a rock to hit someone while they all ran away. A speakerman spun the pipe and took a couple steps back. The pipe stopped on one of the cameramen and everyone ran away while the cameraman grabbed a small rock and threw it towards another cameraman. It soared through the air for a moment before colliding with a cameraman's head. He stopped running and rubbed the back of his head while the other cameramen imitated laughter and the speakermen actually laughed.

A large cameraman shook his head a little as he leaned against a building not too far from the group. He watched the group play for a while before slow footsteps caught his attention. They were quiet at first but as they got closer the large cameraman assumed that another agent had come to join the group. He brushed off the footsteps and continued to watch the game until the rattling of chains joined the footsteps. The large cameraman stood up and looked around, trying to pinpoint where the steps were coming from. By this point the agents were hearing them too and had stopped their game to find out what was happening.

The large cameraman walked over to a nearby alley and looked into it, seeing nothing but trash and dirt. The footsteps suddenly stopped and the sound of chains rattling filled the air before a high pitched whistling was heard as it continued to get louder and louder.

(credit to Bifstak on Youtube)

In a flash the large cameraman's head was detached from his body and pinned to the brick wall with a blade stuck through it. His body fell to the ground as everyone went on alert. The chain attached to the blade became taunt and it pulled the blade from the wall before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

The rattling of chains sounded again before the whistle was heard. This time the large speakerman's head was detached. His hands went towards his head as a final reflex before going limp as his body fell to the ground. The entire group started to walk backwards towards each other to make a tight knit shield of sorts as the blade was pulled into the darkness yet again. The agents were taken down one by one by either being decapitated or cut in half in any direction all until one cameraman was left. He had started recording when the agents started their game and was now looking around frantically trying to figure out where the blade was coming from.

It was hard for the cameraman to see in the darkness, the only light coming from the slight blue glow from the blood of his dead comrades. The footsteps started up again, slow yet steady, as the rattle of chains followed after each footstep. He continued to look around frantically before narrowing down on the source of the footsteps. The cameraman peered into a dark alleyway before it was lit up with a bright green light. There was a figure there with green wings and a green light beneath their head, taking the appearance of a cameraman with added height and features. The cameraman could only stare in shock before the figure rushed forwards and tackled the cameraman. He struggled to fight back but his hands were quickly pinned by the strange wings as the altered cameraman began to punch the other cameraman's head. Once the cameraman was barely conscious the figure grabbed his head and directed the cameraman to look at him before releasing a deafening roar. He managed to send the clip of the video feed before his lens shattered from the sound. That was the last thing the cameraman saw, and heard, before everything went black.

The figure got off of the unconscious cameraman and stood up before staring at him. Something in the back of the figure's mind prickled, they didn't feel right attacking the agents even though the scientist told them they were bad. They looked around the area before spreading their wings and taking off towards the skibidi base again.

The agents within the Alliance base received the video that the cameraman sent along with an S.O.S. sent by the same cameraman. A few camera copters were deployed to the area as some of the higher ups watched the video. They shook their heads and chuckled a little as they watched the agents goof off for a few minutes before they picked up on the footsteps. The camera scanned the area before resting on the large cameraman who turned to face the group. He shrugged before his head was detached from his body and pinned to a wall. The camera jerked before moving around a lot. It stopped on the large speakerman who lost his head a moment later. The agents went down one by one with a single cameraman remaining, the higher ups watched as he looked around frantically as the footsteps picked up again. They stopped after a moment and the camera turned to face a dark alleyway. The higher ups flinched in shock as the cameraman was attacked by an unknown figure that took the appearance of a cameraman. A roar filled their audio receptors as the figure leaned over the cameraman. The screen displayed cracks before the video ended, meaning the cameraman had lost consciousness or had been killed. All the higher ups looked at each other before turning back to the screen. The skibidis had been a big enough problem already but this new figure might just make it even harder for them to win.