Chapter Two: New Addition

"speaking"
'thinking/thoughts'
((sign language))
------------------

Third POV

Within the Skibidi base, the Scientist Skibidi was working on something that would turn the tides of the war. The toilet had been at it for nearly a month, making alterations and adjustments as he saw fit. The G-man toilet made his way into the room and looked down at the scientists project. "Skibidi skibidi?" (Status of the project?) G-man asked. "Dom yes yes!" (Should be done soon!) the scientist replied. "Skibidi dom yes yes! Skibidi skibidi!" (He'll be on par with you, possibly stronger if given enough time.) he continued. "Skibidi brr dom yes yes!" (You better be able to control him.) G-man stated. "Brrr doppuldu nee-nee!" (He has a basic learning AI, if we teach him right when he activates then he will be unstoppable.) the scientist replied. "Brrr doppuldu?" (What about his previous memories?) G-man asked. "Yes yes!" (Removed and stored in this chip, I replaced it with a blank one.) the scientist replied as he held up a small chip in his claw.

G-man went quiet as the scientist continued to work on his project. He watched him work for a few hours before the scientist moved away and moved over to a monitor. After a few moments the 'project' twitched before powering on, revealing an altered cameraman.

The cameraman took in his environment in slow movements before his head snapped to the scientist. "Skibidi." (I need to work on that.) the scientist said, referring to the snappy head movements. The cameraman continued to look around the room, his head constantly twitching a little, before he looked towards G-man. The cameraman was released from the supports that held him to the wall and quickly caught himself before he could fall to the ground. His head quickly snapped back when he detected movement from behind and saw a set of wings that hovered a couple inches away from his back.

The G-man toilet was a bit disturbed by the quick head movements but brushed it off before turning to the scientist. "Skibidi brrr doppuldu?" (Is he supposed to fight with his bare hands?) the G-man toilet asked. "Skibidi skibidi doppuldu nee-nee." (No, his weapons are completed, he just needs to learn how to use them before we send him out onto the field.) the scientist toilet replied.

The G-man toilet nodded, slightly disappointed that he couldn't send out their newest weapon just yet. A mechanical roar filled the base as the Titan Speakerman returned from destroying more Alliance agents yet again. He walked in and screeched at the cameramen when he saw him. The Titan Speakerman aimed his blaster at the cameraman before charging it up. G-man moved between the two of them before reprimanding the Titan Speakerman, more so talking to the parasite, before moving out of the way. The Titan Speakerman pointed at the cameraman in confusion. "Skibidi dom yes yes." (His name is James and he is your new coworker.) the G-man toilet said. The Titan Speakerman stared at James who returned the gesture. There was an awkward silence that lasted for a minute before G-man left. "Skibidi skibidi skibidi." (I leave you to it.) he said. The scientist nodded before moving over to another area to get something. He returned after a few minutes with a few things in his claw.

James walked over and the scientist handed him a sniper rifle. He looked at it for a few moments before slipping in over his head so it rested on his back, supported by a strip of fabric that crossed diagonally over James's torso. The scientist then handed him two identical blades that had a long length of chain attached to each one. He looked them over once more before attaching them to his waist and hiding them beneath his overcoat. The scientist then motioned to a door on the far side of the room and James looked at it. He tilted his head a little before the scientists claw nudged him in the direction of the door. James glanced between the scientist and the door before walking towards the door. The chains rattled quietly with every step that James took.

Once he was close enough to the door he opened it and saw dozens of Skibidis hanging around or moving throughout the base. He tilted his head a little before stepping through the door and closing it behind him quietly. A Strider Skibidi was the first to notice him, though this strider was a bit different than all the others. The strider had black hair and blue eyes, looking similar to G-man but with his own differences. It seemed curious about James rather than scared. He tilted his head and leaned forwards as James walked by him. The other toilets quickly took notice of James and some readied to attack. Though after a moment they realized that James was not a threat and instead a new addition to their army. Some toilets smiled menacingly and others went back to what they were doing before.

James wandered around the base for a while before spotting some of the many infected agents. The agents were still most of the time and only moved when needed. James decided quickly that he wasn't fond of the infected agents due to their strange nature. He went back to the same room that he had activated in and went up to the wall before leaning onto the supports and going into sleep mode.

--------------------

-The design in the handle of the blades creates a whistling sound when thrown or spun at a high speed

Here's the full concept for James that I drew :D