Chapter Seven: Darkened Skies

"speaking"
'thinking/thoughts'
((sign language))
------------------

Third POV

James woke up suddenly when the Titan Speakerman began to stand up. He stood up as well and saw the scientist at the edge of his vision. It waved James over as the titan began to make its way outside the bade. James stood in front of the scientist as its claw came down and moved his head a little. He stayed as still as possible as the scientist removed the casing from his head and carefully removed the small square of glass that kept his lens clean. The scientist set the glass square on a nearby table as James began to shift uncomfortably. His lens chamber was beginning to get a bit irritated due to it being exposed to the air. The scientist quickly fixed that when it came back over with another square of glass. It was slightly darker than James's original one and had a protective lining around the edge of it. The scientist carefully slid it into place before putting the casing back on James's head with a quiet click.

James looked at the scientist as it gently pushed him towards the door. He nodded and followed after the Titan Speakerman. He passed by a titan sized strider that had a metal plate covering its eyes and four katana arms, a toilet with a jetpack and buzzsaw arms, and a large parasite with helicopter blades. The G-man toilet took off as the parasite toilet revved up its helicopter blades before taking off as well. James flew up and landed on the Titan Speakermans shoulder as they used their jetpack to fly away from the base.

They flew for a few minutes before James hopped off of the titan's shoulder and glided beside them. He flew higher so that he was just above the cloud line to give him a slight air to ground advantage. The Titan Speakerman flew onwards, towards a destination that James did not know, while James slowed down. A group of figures on the ground caught his attention. He could see a group of cameramen sitting on some empty toilets as a large humanoid walked towards them. It had a large flat TV for a head with a sort of backpack on that had four smaller TV's attached to it via long wires. It also had two smaller figures with similar TV's for heads.

James looked in the direction that the Titan Speakerman had gone in before looking at the group of figures. He turned himself so his back was parallel with the ground before tucking in his wings. He dove towards the ground and activated the glitch technology to disappear and reappear away from the group. The group was sitting around casually as the tvmen walked closer. They all perked up at the sound of slow, steady footsteps that were followed by a chain rattle. The cameramen immediately froze at the sound. One picked up a plunger and stood up quickly while the scientist next to them did the same. The tvmen looked at the cameramen in confusion as the others started to shake. They all looked over when the end of an alleyway exploded. A figure walked through the smoke and remained inside the cloud for a moment before six bright green wings cleared the smoke from around the figure.

A normal cameraman quickly stood up and began to run from the scene, presumably to get help. Though he did not get very far as a whistling sound filled the air. The cameraman's head was caught by the blade and carried through the air before the chain became taunt and pulled the blade back to its owner. One of the smaller tvmen looked at the larger tvman and nodded. The larger tvman's screens displayed a bright white light that was used to stun skibidis. Though this only stunned the figure for a moment as the initial shock wore off as well as the light. They held the blade at an angle so the cameraman's head slowly slid off and fell to the ground before the front end was crushed beneath the figure's foot. The tvman looked at the cameramen as whistling filled the air. The two tvmen quickly teleported away and the large tvman was about to teleport he was suddenly attacked by the figure.

The large tvman felt a sharp pain in its leg as the figure stabbed it repeatedly with their blade. They disappeared in a flash of green and reappeared behind the large tvman before stabbing their back and shoulders repeatedly. The large tvman cried out as the assault continued, every time he got close to hitting the figure they would just disappear in a flash of green and reappear somewhere else. The large tvman finally managed to grab the figure's leg and they stabbed the large tvman's hand in response. A grunt came from the large tvman as they threw the figure with all their might before quickly teleporting away to an unknown location.

The figure quickly corrected themselves using their wings before skidding across the ground. They looked over at the remaining cameramen and readied their blades, which were covered in a blue liquid that had a slight blue glow coming from it. They began to spin the blades which flung the blue liquid around them as the agents backed away. A faint sound caught everyone's attention and they turned to see a red light in the distance followed by a deep bass sound. When the agents turned around the figure was no longer there. They quickly looked around out of reflex but the figure was nowhere to be seen, no footsteps, no ominous rattling chains, and no creepy whistling. It was as if the figure had vanished into thin air.