Chapter Eight: Hell's Wrath

"speaking"
'thinking/thoughts'
((sign language))
------------------

Third POV

James quickly flew towards the bright red light in the far distance. A group of helicopter skibidis were far ahead of him. They flew over a mountain and James spotted part of the Titan Speakerman's head peek over the top. They let out a short roar before flying at something that James couldn't see just yet. There was a loud boom as the titan collided with something else. He landed on top of a tall tree and watched as the Titan Speakerman fought... a TV Titan? James tilted his head as the Titan Speakerman stumbled a little and the TV Titan threw an empty toilet at the other titan. The Titan Speakerman deflected the toilet and charged up their blaster before firing a few blasts at the TV Titan. Sadly, the blasts did absolutely nothing to slow or stop the TV Titan as it continued to approach the Titan Speakerman. It said something in a deep voice, though James could not tell what it was, as the Titan Speakerman used their jetpack to get some distance between them and the TV Titan.

The TV Titan leaned over and charged up its own jetpack in response before launching itself at the Titan Speakerman. They both fell to the ground in an explosion and the Titan Speakerman was the first to recover. They stumbled a little as the TV Titan stood up and leaned forwards a little before the claws on its back shot out and tore off the speakers from the left side of the Titan Speakerman. This prompted a scream of pain from the smaller titan as the TV Titan reached for them. The Titan Speakerman took a few unsteady steps away from the TV Titan before flying away using their jetpack. The TV Titan looked at some agents that were hiding behind some houses before displaying a bruh face on its screen. An ear piercing roar filled the air as the TV Titan teleported away and James, not making it in time, flew through the cloud of black smoke. He landed on the ground and roared angrily before quickly flying after the Titan Speakerman. Wherever the Titan Speakerman went, the TV Titan would surely follow.

The sun had risen a little by the time James caught up to the TV Titan. It had just killed a titan sized toilet with an odd appearance, namely the metal bar that prevented it from seeing and the odd shape of its toilet. James roared at the TV Titan, and this time they turned to face James as he quickly closed the distance between him and the titan. The titan stood a little straighter before teleporting away and leaving a cloud of black smoke in its wake. James put his feet in front of him and collided with the ground before skidding along it which caused a trench to form in his wake. Once he lost his momentum he spread his wings and took off again as agents slowly peeked out from where they were hiding.

The Titan Speakerman flew through a deserted part of the city before a large cloud of black smoke appeared behind them. The TV Titan stood up and said something before the G-man toilet rushed in and fired its lasers at the TV Titan. This caused the TV Titan to play the THX intro sound and flash a very bright red light that stunned the G-man toilet. The sound continued to get louder and the light got brighter until a buzzsaw toilet flew in and cut off one of the TV Titan's shoulder speakers. It flew around and cut off the other speaker before the TV Titan struck the buzzsaw toilet with its claws. The buzzsaw toilet also cut off the TV Titan's shoulder claws before it died in a fiery explosion. The G-man toilet fired its lasers at the TV Titan's core cover which fell off after a moment and allowed the G-man toilet to cause direct damage to the titan's core. One of the TV Titan's hooks flung out and caught the rim of the G-man toilet which pulled it closer to the TV Titan. The titan leaned forwards a little and put both hands on either side of the G-man toilet before shining its red light directly into the G-man toilet's eyes.

The light suddenly stopped again when something collided with the back of the TV Titans head. It quickly looked around before going back to shining its light into the toilet's eyes. Suddenly the Titan Speakerman flew up and grabbed onto the TV Titan's head before plunging a knife into its screen. The TV Titan flung the Titan Speakerman off as the G-man toilet fired its lasers directly at the titan's core. More and more damage was dealt to the TV Titan's screen as James used the glitch technology to fly by and drive his blades into the screen. He even went as far as to repeatedly stab the TV Titan's left shoulder because of what the titan had done to his friend earlier. The TV Titan crossed its arms in front of its core as it backed away. Blasts rained down upon the titan as the G-man toilet, Titan Speakerman, and James continued to deal damage to the wounded titan. A titan sized strider made its way towards the battlefield but a large parasite with helicopter blades was quicker. It suddenly dropped from above the TV Titan who began to teleport away. James flew over to the Titan Speakerman as it did this and when he turned around, the parasite had passed through the smoke and landed on the ground.

James roared out of anger and new found hatred for the TV Titan as the Titan Speakerman turned and screeched at the G-man toilet. The Titan Speakerman flew off with James on their shoulder as the G-man toilet fired his lasers at a lone cameraman standing on a building. James moved over to the titan's left shoulder and grabbed one of his smaller wings before holding it up to one of the exposed wires. The tip of the wing glowed a bit brighter as it heated up which sealed the wire shut. He repeated this process with the rest of the wires until all of them were sealed. The Titan Speakerman landed and slowly walked through the city. They looked around occasionally as James pouted on their shoulder. The titan eventually raised their hand to let James off. They set James on the ground before entering the base as James walked around with his wings tucked in and his arms crossed. He angrily kicked a rock on the ground and let it fly through the air. Though he didn't anticipate that it would hit someone. He turned around and saw a familiar black haired strider rubbing its forehead with one of its legs. Though it nearly fell over due to having only three legs that were placed in spots that only allowed for balance when all three were on the ground.

James approached the strider and tilted his head, the strider mimicking James's action. He straightened up and motioned for the toilet to lean down. It did what James wanted it to and leaned down. James gently patted the strider's forehead close to where the rock had hit it. The strider's eyebrows raised before it smiled a little and began to purr. James suddenly drew his hand away when he heard the purring and the strider pouted a little before walking over James to go inside. He followed the toilet and went inside after it. A little anger returned when he saw the Titan Speakerman slowly walking towards its repair wing.

James clenched his fists and walked into the lab. His shoulders were tensed up and his wings were in slight disarray. The scientist saw this along with the condition of the Titan Speakerman and sighed quietly. It moved over to James and picked him up by the back of his shirt before depositing him onto the wall supports. The scientist's claw gave James a reassuring pat on his shoulder as his wings slowly realigned. James slumped over a little and the scientist gave him one final pat before leaving the room to tend to the titan...

Little did the scientist know that leaving the room was the biggest mistake it had ever made...