Jealous Much?

The door opened, and Madam Yu appeared behind. I smiled as she greeted me, "Ms. Nova, come in." 

I expressed my thanks and followed her inside Thyme's home. As always, Thyme's home was spotless and pristine. The floors reflected my feet as I walked and a few employees smiling at us as we walked by. After Ren's text, I headed my way over. I didn't know what to expect, but whenever the group planned to meet, unprecedented, I always anticipated the worst. Madam Yu pointed to the living area, "Would you like something to drink?" 

I shook my head, "No thank you, Madam," she nods and walks away. Anticipation built inside of me as I walked through the threshold of the seating area. Expect the unexpected is what they always say, and the first thing I saw was Gorya sitting on the couch, wearing a uniform.

"What?", is the only thing I could say. I looked at Thyme, who avoided my gaze as MJ shook his head. I looked at Ren and gave him a flabbergasted look as he nodded to Thyme, "You should explain to her what happened."

Thyme glanced at Gorya as he began, "Well–"

Gorya interrupted, "No, I will. You might say something wrong, again." Thyme closed his mouth and motioned for Gorya to continue.

Ren patted a spot next to him on the couch, and I sat next to him as I said, "Please explain."

Gorya sighed, "P'Thyme...," she paused to look at me, "abducted me–"

"You abducted her?!", I exclaimed.

Thyme defended, "That wasn't my intention! My men just misinterpreted my directions, I told them to take her here, to my house, and...that happened."

Gorya sighed, "Besides that," she paused, clearly uncomfortable, "we got into a fight because of another misinterpretation," she narrowed her eyes on him.

Thyme said, "I basically said I was excited to–"

Gorya exclaimed, "Don't say it, P'Thyme. Please, I've already had enough embarrassment right now." I looked at Ren, and he simply shrugged, not knowing what that was about as I asked, "What happened? Why are you wearing this outfit?"

Thyme and Gorya shared a look as she said, "When we fought, I tackled him...I was on top," she shot a glare at me as I covered my lips, "–trying to smash his face into the floor, and somehow broke a vase. A really expensive vase."

I chuckled and broke into a laugh, enough to make me lean back on the couch. I clutched my stomach. Gorya whined at me, "Nova! Please be serious."

I stopped and took a breath, my hand clutching my chest, "Sorry, but that is so funny to visualize in my mind," 

I looked at Thyme, "What did you say? It was probably really bad for her to do that," I said as I wiped a tear.

I looked up and saw MJ receptive to my laughing, Ren was just stoic as he always is, and Thyme and Gorya frowned at me. I cleared my throat, "Do you care enough about the vase that you had to hire Gorya to make it up to you?", I asked.

"No, I could care less about that vase," he shrugged, "Madam Yu caught us," Thyme said.

"And...", Ren prodded.

Thyme sighed, "And Lita saw us."

I gasped as Gorya looked guilty and ashamed, more than the fiance.

Thyme adjusted himself to sit at the edge of the couch, "It's my fault. I want to apologize and break it off but, you guys tell me not to."

Ren says, "It's not that we won't let you...I think you should plan a way to break it off. It's not like a regular breakup," he leaned back and put his arm over my shoulders, "You're breaking a girl's heart and an agreement made between two influential corporations."