Chapter 6

(A/N: so sorry for not updating recently, swear I'm not gonna abandon this story😭)

"You said what?!?" An angry Wonwoo shouted. They were all sitting at the same table from yesterday in the cafeteria, without Seungcheol of course.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tell him about the part with Joshua, but I completely forgot..." Jeonghan says with clear guilt in his voice.

"Look, it's not your fault Jeonghan. It's just...we all know how big the dude's ego is. He always had problems with Joshua and this is just making it worse." Wonwoo said with a frustrated tone, Jeonghan felt bad because he didn't want to disappoint Wonwoo but he really didn't mean to do that.

"Chill out Wonwoo, he'll live. It's not like anything THAT bad happened between them hyung, Wonwoo is just exaggerating it so don't get too curious." Mingyu explains.

Jeonghan doesn't know what happened between them, yet he wants to though. I mean how bad is it actually if Wonwoo is frustrated because of the situation, while Mingyu is just relaxed about it?

"Ok ok! Enough of the beef that they have with each other which only you three know about anyways, Seungkwan looks at the three of Seungcheol's friends and soon turns to Jeonghan.

So it is true that you guys were on a date yesterday!" Seungkwan says excitedly. After Jeonghan quickly left the classroom, Seungkwan was curious as to why he was in such a rush so he checked through the window of their classroom to see Jeonghan and Seungcheol together at the school's gate.

"I mean we went for some ice cream if you consider that as a date?..."

They all turned to look at Jeonghan and everybody's expressions and reactions are different of course, not what Jeonghan expected. Seungkwan and Seokmin giggled and squealed with each other like a bunch of teenage girls, why were they so happy?...

Jihoon had a disappointed reaction, maybe more like hatred but it was obvious why. He doesn't want Jeonghan to interact with Seungcheol and he made it clear. Mingyu and Wonwoo stayed neutral though, almost like they expected it. Vernon on the other hand, was busy chatting with Joshua:

Favorite cousin🤙

Hey
I heard you're friends with
yoon jeonghan correct

You

Depends

Favorite cousin🤙

Wdym with depends??
It's a yes or no question cousin

You

I mean
kind of?
he's technically Seungkwan's
friend but his friends are mine and
my friends are his so sure

Favorite cousin🤙

Weird way to say u love ur boyfriend but ok
Anyways
u don't happen to have jeonghan's
contacts do you?
he's cute, gonna try asking him out
I mean I'm not sure if Seungkwan
is ok with u having other boys'
numbers so asking just in case!