Chapter 1

JEONGHAN POV:

Yoon Jeonghan, Lee Jihoon, Boo Seungkwan! Guys wait up!!" I can already hear Seokmin from a mile away, running hastily to us and Jihoon sighs.

"Did you really have to scream our full names out loud? The whole school literally heard you. Also, you wouldn't be running like this everyday if you had just pay attention to the lesson."
Jihoon says, Seokmin rarely pays attention to the lesson so the teacher always spoke to him after class, making him late of course.

"Jihoon you can say it a bit nicer! Anyways what did the teacher say this time?" Seungkwan asks barely paying attention while messaging, who Jeonghan thinks, his boyfriend Vernon.

"He just said I have to pay more attention, blah blah blah it's the same thing everyday! I can't help it that Mr. Kim's lessons are boring. Anyways let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry."

"You guys can go first, I have to get a book from the library." I said.

"Jeonghan why would you leave me with these two idiots...."

"Hey Jihoon we're not that bad!" Seungkwan argued back.

I chuckled. "It'll be quick, you guys can go." And with that, I soon made my way to the library while the others went to the cafeteria. They have rice with kimchi jiggae and stir fry today, I better hurry if I want to eat.

———————————————————————————

Standing before the long shelves of books always intimidated Jeonghan. You never know how high you have to reach for the book, Jeonghan knows he isn't short with a height of 178cm and he isn't afraid of asking someone for help, but still, he's quite an introvert.

"Damn it..." Just as I've thought, I can't reach it.

He was about to go ask someone for help, when suddenly a voice called out to him from behind.

"Here you go." A tall boy with black leather jacket said.
(A/N: just pretend that Seungcheol is a little over 180cm for the sake of the story lol)

I turned around to see.....Choi Seungcheol? Never knew he'd be in a library.

"Ah thank you." I wanted to reach for the book and thought that he'd give it to me, but we just stared at each other and none of us said a word.

Well this is awkward. Seungcheol kept remaining eye contact with me with no intention of looking away. We're both quite well known, yet I don't think we've personally interacted before. He's a little taller than me, maybe over 180cm. Quite handsome too, not exactly Jeonghan's type but he is hot.

After a whole damn minute, one of them decides to speak up.

"Can I have the book now?" Jeonghan asks, feeling quite violated after that long ass eye contact but he's flustered.

"Omg, sorry I don't know what that was." Seungcheol responds back with a blush on his face, anybody could tell he was embarrassed.

"It's fine, I have to get going now tho."

Seungcheol handed the book to Jeonghan, just as Jeonghan was about to leave the library, Seungcheol blocked his way with both of his arms (kind of like a kabedon but with both arms ig idk what to call it.).

"Will we meet again?" Seungcheol asks, face too close for comfort to Jeonghan.

"Um, I'm s-sure we will!" Ok now Jeonghan was really blushing, what the heck does Seungcheol mean by that.

Seungcheol smirked, while Jeonghan made his way out and hurriedly returned to the cafeteria.

What the hell was that! What is wrong with that dude.

Looking around the cafeteria, he finally found his friends and went up to them.

"You took so damn long Jeonghan, I was almost tired of boredom without you!"

"Hey I was literally the entertainer here!" Seokmin shouts.

"Oh shut up Seungkwan stop being dramatic, you were on your phone the whole time anyways."

"Don't fucking expose me like that Lee Jihoon."

"Stop, I'm here now, not enough time to eat anyways so put your food trays back and let's head to class."

While his friends were returning their food trays, Jeonghan sat down at their table to process what the fuck that was in the library. Jeonghan can still feel the heat on his face, I mean that was straight out of a kdrama!

Whatever the hell that was, I do not want to see him again.