Chapter 2

SEUNGCHEOL POV

"Here you go." I was in the library to pick up some books, then I saw a boy trying to reach for a book so I helped him.

The boy turns around, "Oh thank you." and Seungcheol could practically feel an energy radiating from him and he swears he could see a halo on his head with a pair of wings, almost like he saw an angel.

In his whole school life, he doesn't think he has ever met this beautiful stranger before and yet Seungcheol could feel his heart beat alone from the stranger's appearance.

The boy had pale skin, long black hair that reached his chin and a small face, everything was so delicate and elegant about him.

Seungcheol didn't even realize that he was staring at the boy and maintaining eye contact with him for about a minute, until he woke up from daydreaming about the beautiful stranger.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing." He says, embarrassed with flushed cheeks.

"It's alright, can I have the book now? I really have to go."

"Of course." Seungcheol hands him the book, he swears he doesn't know what took over him but in the heat of the moment, he blocked the boy's way for god knows why.

He could feel the stranger's blushing and Seungcheol just wanted to die right here and there because he couldn't resist the cuteness.

"Will I see you again?" He stupidly asks.

"Oh, u-um I'm sure you will!" And the boy ran out of there as fast as he could.

Seungcheol facepalms himself and rethinks his life,
Wonwoo would've told me the right thing to do, fuck.

———————————————————————————

I went back to the cafeteria and sat with the boys, still thinking about the angel I met in the library.

"Took you long enough, were you busting one in there or what?" Of course, it wouldn't be Mingyu if he didn't make a sexual joke every here and there.

"What the fuck he was in the library... that's disgusting Mingyu, plus nobody finds your 'jokes' funny." Wonwoo said with disgust on his face.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad, wasn't it funny Vernon?"

"Yeah whatever you say." Vernon says while definitely not focusing on his phone.

"Ughh you need to get off of your phone for once, you're practically addicted to it. The boyfriend effect is real..."

"You're just jealous I got a boyfriend before you did." And with that he returned to his phone again, typing some messages.

Both Wonwoo and Seungcheol chuckled. "Hey I'm not the only one single here so why am I being bullied?!"

"Enough of that Mingyu, anyways I need you guys' help to find someone." Seungcheol confidently asks.

The others turned to listen to him, even Vernon who was on his phone a few minutes ago turned his attention to Seungcheol.

"Wouldn't be a problem, I practically know everybody in the school." Vernon responds.

"No surprise there considering your boyfriend's reputation..." Wonwoo lightly punches Mingyu's arm.

"Met this dude in the library, I swear I fell in love for a second. Shorter than me, maybe around 178cm? Medium length black hair and face sculpted like he came straight out of heaven."

After hearing Seungcheol's description about the "mysterious person" he met in the library, the others looked at each other and gave him an 'are you serious?' look.

Seungcheol looked around, confused. Why are they looking at him like he did something wrong?

"Cheol that's Yoon Jeonghan based on your description. The school's angel, how the hell do you not know him?"

"Well jeez sorry that I don't know every single person in this school!"

"That's wild hyung! He's basically the most popular, smartest and nicest student out there." Mingyu says with a shocked expression on his face.

"Doesn't matter! Anyways, does anybody have his contact? Tryna shoot my shot here."

"Good luck with that! He doesn't date 'bad boys' like you, but it would be nice to see you try." Wonwoo replied with a chuckle, he didn't believe that Jeonghan would hang out with someone like Seungcheol.

"My boyfriend is friends with him, I can't give you his number due to privacy, but I can tell you that he practically visits the library every Tuesday and Thursday. Today's Tuesday.

"Great job Vernon, I owe you one." Seungcheol happily says.

"You do."

They heard the bell rang and hurriedly went to the classes they have. Seungcheol couldn't take his mind off of Jeonghan and he certainly didn't think that it was that hard to make Jeonghan agree to go on a date with him. Yet the universe had something against him.