Chapter 3

JEONGHAN POV

Today's Thursday, and as usual I followed my routine of going to the library every Tuesday and Thursday to check if they have new books available, so here were are.

I went through every section and aisle to search for new books, happy that I was able to reach for the one I want and soon got reminded of Choi Seungcheol again.

I'm still confused as to why he wants to meet again? It's not like we talk to each other, he's got a bad reputation anyways so I shouldn't involve myself with him.

I reached for the book and heard someone behind me so out of reflex I turned around.

"Do you have any recommendation?" It was Seungcheol.

"Oh, um you can check out the next aisle, there are some decent books there." Speaking of the devil, here he is, mr 'Badboy' standing in front of me.

"Thanks. By the way I couldn't catch your name yesterday, mind telling me?"

"Yeah, I'm Jeonghan, and thank you for helping me yesterday." Jeonghan was actually grateful for Seungcheol who helped him.

"Not a problem, here's my number Jeonghan, hope we can be friends." Seungcheol handed him a paper and Jeonghan had a quite shocked face.

Straightforward I see, already giving out your number second time meeting? Oh well, it's not like anything bad's gonna happen.

"That's not a bad idea, anyways I gotta go, hope we see each other more Seungcheol."

"I'll see you angel." Jeonghan froze and his face was red, like literally red like a tomato.

Jeonghan again, ran out of there as fast as he could, he cringed because of the nickname but also found it cute.

Let's hope I don't see him often....

———————————————————————————

"You got his number? THE Choi Seungcheol's number??" Seungkwan screamed.

"Keep it down Seungkwan, and yes he gave me it, so what?"

"So what?! That's not something that happens so commonly hyung! Seungcheol's barely friendly with anybody outside of his friends, so him giving his number to you is one of a million." Seokmin and Seungkwan had a surprised expression, Jeonghan isn't sure why he's so 'lucky' for getting Seungcheol's number.

"Don't get too excited guys, I wouldn't get myself involved with him if I'm being honest Jeonghan. Jihoon said with a concern look on his face. He's a sketchy dude, heard he bullies those who are younger than him. Also, there's multiple rumors of him beating up people after school. I hate those types of dudes, ugh.

"You're exaggerating Jihoon, my Vernon hangs out with him and he's definitely not like what you're describing. Also I've met him a few times and he seems like a chill dude!"

"Yeah and after a few weeks Jeonghan's gonna be coming to us with a bruised face because of that violent bastard. Trust me Jeonghan, please don't text that dude anytime soon."

"I'm sure nothing's gonna happen to me Jihoon , don't worry too much." I was flattered to know that Jihoon worries about me so much, but honestly Seungcheol didn't seem like that much of a violent person.

"Enough of the Seungcheol talk! Anyways this is important information. They all turned to listen to him. Hong Jisoo wants to meet you after school Jeonghan, at the school's gate. The dude's definitely into you."

"No way! That hot rock and roll American kid wants to meet up with Jeonghan? I say forget about Choi Seungcheol and date Joshua instead!" Yeah, now Seokmin and Seungkwan were too interested about Jeonghan's love life.

"Stop it guys, the lessons's gonna start soon. Go back to your seats."

"Yes mom whatever you say!" After their teacher came back, they soon returned to their seats and pays attention to the lesson.

But Jeonghan couldn't comprehend why on earth the rock band leader Joshua would want to meet him.

———————————————————————————

School ended and without saying goodbye to his friends, Jeonghan rushed to the school's gate to see none other than Hong Jisoo himself.

It's not like Jeonghan likes him or anything, but he wants to be friends with him. Plus, he loves Jisoo's band and music.

"H-hey Joshua." Jeonghan says with heavy breathing, he was too scared to let Joshua wait so he ran as fast as he could.

"Hey Jeonghan, glad Seokmin delivered the message to you. Let's go home together."

Go home together? That's all he wanted??

"Oh uh s-sure! That would be nice." Jeonghan was quite disappointed, and flustered AND embarrassed that all Joshua wanted to do with him  was to go home together. Nonetheless he was still grateful he could interact with Joshua.

The two walked home in silence and Jeonghan felt kinda awkward, until Joshua decided to break the not so awkward silence.

"I heard you like rock music, my band is playing at the school's festival next month so I hope I'll see you in the crowd." Joshua says with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Of course! I'll check it out, thank you for mentioning it to me." Jeonghan could feel his face heat up for a moment. The truth is, Joshua is kind of Jeonghan's type so he feels kind of flustered around him.

"Well here's my stop, text me when you want to hang out Hannie." Joshua gives him a smile and returned back to his house.

"B-bye Joshua!" What was that. He did not expect Joshua to give him a nickname like that, much so he wants to hang out with him! Jeonghan thanks the universe for granting his wishes today.

Good for Jeonghan, but not so great for Seungcheol who wants to ask him out. Guess he has to step his game up. Dating is hard, I believe in you Choi Seungcheol!