Chapter 11

Normally when you want to sort out a problem or an argument, you're supposed to talk and communicate with the other person right? Well that's definitely not what these two are doing, they think it's best if they just don't talk at all and keep staring at each other. Yeah, definitely not working.

"..."

"..."

"...ok we can't just keep staring at each other Jeonghana." Seungcheol finally says.

"Right, sorry." Jeonghan replies back.

"No, I should be the one apologizing. Seungcheol says and grabs Jeonghan's hands gaining a shocked expression and a slight blush from the younger. Listen, I know I have some problems with Joshua but I shouldn't have acted like that yesterday. It was really immature of me, I should've focused on us instead." Seungcheol apologizes sincerely, he really fumbled yesterday just because of Joshua.

Jeonghan couldn't keep it in anymore and blushes even harder by what Seungcheol said. "A-apology accepted... He grins. I was kind of mad at you at first but I can understand why you acted like that. Just promise me that you won't have any more problems with him." He holds out his pinky finger and Seungcheol looked skeptical before answering him.

"I can't promise you that we'll stop having problems with one another, but I can promise you that I'll only focus on you at the moment since that's what you wanted right?" He connects their pinky fingers together and Jeonghan was flustered.

"Hey that's not what I meant!" Seungcheol gets up from his chair and starts to run out of the library, being followed by a chasing Jeonghan of course.

"Whatever angel!" After that, the two of them chased each other for maybe about 5 minutes. Students around them were pretty shocked to see that Jeonghan can run for that long since he was quite lazy in p.e, but they were more shocked about the fact that the school's role model student is hanging out with the school's troublemaker.

"Choi Seungcheol that's definitely not what I meant, now stop running!"

"Let's see how long you can last!" They both laughed and Jeonghan didn't care about the stares they got at the moment, all he could focus on was him and Seungcheol having fun with each other. It was like he was in his own world with just him and Seungcheol with no judgement and nothing to worry about.

"Hey wait up! Lunch is almost over I still need to eat!" Shit I need to exercise more.

____________________________________

"Yeah, so apparently they were together on a date yesterday and it was going great and all. But then guess who appeared all of a sudden: Hong Jisoo!" Seungkwan tells his friends excitedly.

"What, no way!"

"Yeah I know."

Two different answers again as usual huh. "Wait, what do you mean you already know Jihoon?" Seungkwan asks confusedly, he thought he was telling the hottest tea of the century at the moment.

"Well we walked with each other home yesterday and he kind of told me about their 'date'. I think he likes Seungcheol." Jihoon says followed by a groan.

"Wasn't it obvious? They were bound to like each other someday." Seokmin says confusedly, he was rooting for Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

"Seokmin, do I have to remind you that I can't stand Choi Seungcheol at all? Seriously you guys are all forgetting about the fact that he bullies people."