Chapter 10

(A/N: this came super late and I sincerely apologize...also this chapter is so fucking long bro
*the true beauty reference is rlly random btw*)

"So....where were you yesterday? And with who?!" A curious Seungkwan asks. Jeonghan really wasn't in the mood for questions right now though, and we can probably guess why...

"Nothing and no one important Seungkwannie. Now focus on the lesson." Quite passive aggressive but Jeonghan didn't mean it that way.

"Jeez alright." Seungkwan turns around and desperately waits for the lesson to be over so that he can talk/gossip with Jeonghan in the cafeteria. "But we're going to talk about this later!" He whispers and Jeonghan groans, that boy just wants to know everything.

____________________________________

The atmosphere isn't...right. Well what does that even mean if it's it right or wrong? There isn't a real answer to that but every student knows it's definitely wrong when the 'school's angel' Yoon Jeonghan himself is looking depressed and annoyed as ever, even the cafeteria was quieter than it normally is.

Everybody would describe him as a quiet but bright and kind student, always eating the cafeteria food even if it was bad (also talking with the canteen lady) and interacting with his friend. Not this time though, he isn't even touching the food! Now that's something Yoon Jeonghan wouldn't normally do.

"Hyung are you feeling alright?" Seokmin was the first to call his behavior out because it was indeed too odd, he couldn't take it anymore.

Jeonghan didn't answer but gave them his infamous sigh whenever he's frustrated or annoyed about something, that made his friends worry and they knew they had to do something about it. First, finding out the cause, but how?

"Guys I think Jeonghannie hyung isn't ok." Seokmin whispers among the others while Jeonghan zones out.

"Maybe he's just tired, he didn't seem that great either in class.." Seungkwan 'whispers' back and a few students came to their table.

"Hey Jeonghan, we thought you might not be feeling well so we brought your favorite snacks." One of the girls says.

Jeonghan gladly accepts them with gratitude. "Thanks Eunchae, but I'm alright you guys don't need to worry." He says while smiling.

"O-oh alright, just feel better soon!" Eunchae nods and the girls stormed off blushing. So his friends thought that it would help change his mood because Jeonghan's obsessed with snacks but oh they're so wrong, because now he just looks worse than before.

"Ok now something's definitely wrong! And we need to do something about it." Seungkwan whisper-yelled and Seokmin looks worried but Jihoon is just frustrated.

"Took y'all long enough to realize something's wrong, anyways we better figure out what's wrong or the school's gonna be depressed for the whole day." Just then Seungkwan gets a message from his boyfriend Vernon.

Vernon my darling💞

Vernon my darling💞

Ok idk if this applies to jeonghan
as well babe
but seungcheol is out of it
like he's mad mad

You

wait wdym babe?
I mean yeah jeonghan's acting weird rn
and I'm worried for him😣
but what does that have to
do with seungcheol?
and how do u know about jeonghan??