𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: mentions of death, mentions of murder,

mentions of sexual acts, strong language

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 3.8k

━━♡♤♡━━

There is an annoying amount of sun deepening the pigment on my skin. The slight mist of my breath fogs up my sunglasses as I release short breaths. In spite of that, my body is scalding on its own, my fingertips are reddened as I can feel my nen flowing within them. Dark brown sand is there to cool me down as I can feel it encasing around my knees. Chrollo's hands are the perfect remedy on this hot day as they wander around the skin at my back.

"People could see us." I whine a bit as his fingers tug away at the bow, I delicately tied this morning, on my designer bikini.

"Who?" Chrollo teases working at the string around my neck "This is my beach."

Simultaneously the tie falls as I shoot him a look.

"Is it so wrong if I want to see you naked on my beach?" He questions bringing his nose down to my neck.

I pull my head back allowing the space as I feel him pull-and toss-the white bikini top. Chrollo's tongue slides against my burning skin as he pulls my hips closer to his pelvis. He plants kisses along the side of my neck he previously damped. His hands are busy at work once again as he unties my bikini bottoms.

I give myself something to do other than wiggle under his grasp, my hips move slowly as I grind myself against him. Chrollo smiles against my skin as he drunkenly looks up at me.

"PeOpLe cOuLd sEe uS."

He mocks me with a horrible accent.

I stop moving abruptly, frowning as Chrollo begins to laugh loudly. His head is tilted back as his laughter gets louder. I cross my arms against my bare chest in protest against his happiness. He doesn't care until I try to take myself off of him.

"Okay okay okay." He apologizes, anchoring his hands at my hips pulling me down. Due to the impact my glasses slide off my sweaty nose and into our laps. Chrollo removes a hand from my hips to pick them up and slide them over his jet black hair. They pull away the previously wet hair sticking to his milky skin.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes bringing his hand to my neck. I continue to glare at him as his grip tightens. Chrollo's other hand works pulling down his shorts. I can feel him under me as he positions himself comfortably.

My eyes catch his as he smiles at me once again "Put it in for me."

I don't have the ability to protest as his grip is getting tighter fast. My hand feels around his thighs a bit before finding him. I hold my hips up a bit to give the both of us some room. I guide him against me for a little to add some lubricant, also I get back at him a bit.

He winced slightly at the friction, losing some of his grip on my neck. It's my turn to smile now as I slowly guide him inside of me. I only work past the tip as his hands go flying to my hips preventing me from moving any further.

"Birth control?" He questions staring at me seriously.

I send him a coy smile now "Just this one time?"

Chrollo doesn't waiver as he's waiting for me to stop playing around.

However I'm serious, Chrollo hasn't bothered with condoms for a while now.

Plus I didn't have any pills left before we had to escape. So I try to make my smile appear more genuine, hoping to distract Chrollo's mind. And it works. His lips feverishly meet mine as my hips are slammed further down. I cry out into his mouth dramatically, sighing between his lips. The grip on my hips is sturdy and seems to grow solid as his fingertips are meshed with mine.