𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: mentions of death, mentions of murder, 

mentions of sexual acts, strong language

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 5.7k

━━♡♤♡━━

Delicate hands snaked around my own as someone pushed against my back. Chrollo's cold and slightly damp hands weaved through with mine holding them firm. I giggled slightly as his breath on my neck tickled.

"Stop laughing or you'll hurt yourself." He spoke slightly frustrated with me and my antics.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I apologize sheepishly. I can sense him rolling his eyes before helping me pick up the knife.

"A knife is a fragile instrument. You do not need to treat it with much force." He places the strawberry next to the blade. The palm of my hand raises as he positions the object at an angle. Slowly he guides my hand downward making a rather beautiful and fine slice through the fruit. We repeat the action a few times until there's nothing left of the strawberry but the leafy green top.

"I did it!" I cheer, placing the knife down on the wooden slab. Chrollo just chuckled as I did a small celebratory dance.

"Milky!" I cheer now holding a piece of the sliced strawberry. The white fluffball comes running at top speed at the sound of his name. I bend over stroking his recently groomed coat as he excitedly slobbers on the floor.

"Do you want a treat? Momma cut you a strawberry?" I coo as he barks in response.

"Okay sit," I order watching him comply.

"Good boy!" I coddle him as I hold the strawberry out for him to eat. Milky snatches it out of my hand before running back over to the living room to eat in peace. I stand back up turning around and looking at Chrollo.

"What do we do now chef?" I ask, noticing Chrollo watched that entire interaction.

With a slightly dazed smile, he responded "Now we eat."

I nod as Chrollo walks back by the stove. He reaches up into the cabinet pulling out two plates. I stand at the island watching as he decorates the porcelain. Two pancakes for me and two for him. Next came the blueberries that he asked me to wash off earlier. Finally, it's the best part, the strawberries we- well mostly he- cut. He places them on top beautifully before sliding them over my plate.

"Where's the syrup?" I question tapping my fingers on the concrete slab. Chrollo's face looks warm as he smiles watching me.

"In the refrigerator on the door, second shelf." Chrollo smiles again, it's a dopey smile. Almost like he wants to address the elephant in the room but he won't. "I'll get it."

I watch him walk over to the fridge pulling out a glass container of maple syrup. He drizzles it on the food before sliding it back on the shelf. I walk over to the cabinets now and I look around for the utensils. Chrollo takes the plates outside as I follow suit. It was Chrollo's idea to eat outside this morning since there's a seating area out there. Just past the sliding glass door separating the living room is the patio. Concrete flooring cascaded into the sand welcoming you to the cold beach. There was a dining table and chair tucked to the side and a set of lounge chairs in the middle. At the edge of the patio is a waterfall edge pool. I haven't swum in it yet but I made a note to do so later. Chrollo pulls my seat out before we both take a seat.

I pick up my fork and knife before beginning to cut into the pancake. It's fluffy as it almost engulfs my knife. I look up to Chrollo now as he's busy taking his morning supplements. I giggle a bit dragging his attention away from his vitamins.