𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝚂𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆:

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: mentions of death, mentions of murder, mentions of sexual acts, strong language

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 3.4k

━━♡♤♡━━

Open eyes peered into mine as I awkwardly sat across the way from the pale man. He studied my presence more than I liked as I cast my eyes down to the beige carpet. I pulled the magazine from the side table before beginning to skim the pages. Wide smiles and vibrant colors stared back at me as the models seemed to dance off the pages. I frowned and closed the book now, setting it promptly in my lap.

A hearty laugh traveled from the seat in front of me now as I looked back up.

"What?" I peered, raising my eyebrow.

Chrollo shrugged now as he fixed his slicken lips to respond "Your nervousness is making me piqued."

It's my turn to laugh, "I'm not nervous."

Now his lighthearted demeanor has disappeared as he shifts in his seat.

"Wait here for a moment."

I watched Chrollo move from his seat now as he vanished from sight behind me. My hands fiddle with my phone now to distract myself from the madding noise of the airport.

The tranquil ambiance of Chrollo's house was long gone as soon as we stepped into his car. It was quite early in the morning as well and my mind was abnormally foggy. As Chrollo previously described, I am a person who wakes up in sections. I guess this is the section where I'm yawning all the time and everything is annoying.

I frown as the beanie covering the crown of my head begins to slip, I quickly reach up to pull it back down. My hand rakes through my freshly straightened hair as I watch the people pass by me.

Peaks of blonde hair sticking out under a grey beanie similar to mine. I stare at the person for a while trying to decipher whether the person is a boy or a girl. They were dressed in a thin white thermal shirt and grey joggers. My eyes trail back up to his face now as he's stopped walking and staring at me with reddened eyes. I stare back at him as well feeling the sudden shift in my subconscious. He continues the eye contact as he reeks a tiny amount of bloodlust. I don't reciprocate or challenge him yet continue to stare him down. Though I'm not sure who the man that is staring me down is.