Book Three: Fire

After the End (PUBLISHED)
After their devastating defeat at Ba Sing Se, the team joins the Air Nomads and the rest of the resistance. But their fleet is heavily damaged, and a Fire Nation ship is hot on their trail.

At Sea (PUBLISHED)
As the ship sails into the Serpent's Pass, Rina has a very special day.

The Southern Raiders (PUBLISHED)
Rina sets out to confront the man that killed her aunt. But no one knows what she will do once she finds him.

The Headband (PUBLISHED)
Rina attends a Fire Nation school to better camouflage herself and meets a girl named On Ji. Meanwhile, Mai and Ty Lee go to Iroh for help.

The Painted Lady (PUBLISHED)
The team arrives at a suffering Fire Nation fishing village, and a spirit appears to help the  villagers.

Sokka's Master (PUBLISHED)
Sokka feels that he's not contributing enough to the group, and searches for a mysterious master to teach him the ways of the sword.

The Beach (PUBLISHED)
Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee go on a vacation to Lo and Li's beach house, where they learn a lot about themselves and each other. Meanwhile, the team faces a new enemy.

The Avatar and the Fire Lord (PUBLISHED)
Katara, Mai, and Ty Lee go on parallel adventures that give them insight into the past, but how does the tale of Roku and Sozin help them now?

The Runaway (PUBLISHED)
When Toph and Zuko discover a quick way to make cash, Katara disapproves, and the rift between them has disastrous consequences. 

The Puppetmaster (Published)
While the rest of the team investigate a mysterious vigilante spirit kidnapping soldiers on the full moon, Katara learns a dangerous new ability.

Nightmares and Daydreams (PUBLISHED)
On the eve of the eclipse, Katara's worries overtake her and her dreams become nightmares. Before long, she can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not.

The Invasion (PUBLISHED)
With the day of the eclipse upon them, the team, along with a ragtag group of old friends, enact their long-planned invasion of the Fire Nation.

The Day of the Black Sun (PUBLISHED)
As the invasion force fights their way to the Fire Nation capital, Zuko and Katara search for the Fire Lord, after a few surprises.

Tales of the Western Air Temple (PUBLISHED)
A collection of short stories exploring the lives of Katara and her friends as they regroup after the disastrous invasion.

The Firebending Masters (PUBLISHED)
As Zuko teaches Katara firebending, it turns out that Katara isn't the only one who needs a teacher. The two set out to learn the true meaning of firebending from the original teachers.

The Boiling Rock Part One (PUBLISHED)
Sokka and Zuko head to the Fire Nation's most heavily guarded prison, the Boiling Rock, in the hopes of rescuing Rina's family.

The Boiling Rock Part Two (PUBLISHED)
Sokka and Zuko have to rethink their escape plan after things go wrong. They end up getting help from a few unexpected sources.

The Ember Island Players (PUBLISHED)
When the team sees a new play about themselves and their past adventures, they aren't happy with the production.

Sozin's Comet: The Phoenix King (PUBLISHED)
The team learns new information about Fire Lord Ozai's master plan and decide to strike sooner than planned, but are unsure if Katara is ready.

Sozin's Comet: The Old Masters (PUBLISHED)
While Fire Lord Ozai begins his master plan, the team sets out to stop him.

Sozin's Comet: Into the Inferno (PUBLISHED)
Suki, Toph, and Sokka try to stop the Fire Nation's air fleet before they land, while Azula prepares for her coronation day.

Sozin's Comet: Avatar Katara (PUBLISHED)
Sokka, Toph, and Suki manage to disable the airships while Zuko and Rina face off against Azula. Katara finally confronts the Fire Lord.