Thomas | be quiet

I love the smell of the bonfire, the sound of all the gladers having a good time, gallys weird drink, the deep talks, everything about these nights I love. these very rare nights where all of us come together like a family and just have a good time.

"You okay?" Thomas nudges my shoulder. I smile at him "just thinking." I turn away from him. He rests his hand on my thigh, "I love these nights." Thomas uses his thumb to rub the inner thigh.

"Yeah me too." I place my hand on his, while leaning my head on his shoulder. "Hey guys! We are going to sit around the fire you want to join?" We get distrusted by newt and a very drunk looking Minho.

"Yeah we will be there in a sec." Thomas replies to him turning his head to me. "You know I might just go to sleep I'm pretty tired." I say to them as I stand up.
"Oh okay y/n, it'll be weird without you but I hope you sleep well." Newt smiles before turning his back away from us with Minho following him.

"I'll come with you." Thomas stands up, I smile at him and pat his shoulder, "you don't have too I'll be fine." I give him a kiss on his cheek. "No that's okay, I want to cuddle with you." He takes my hand. "Just cuddle?" I smirk to him as we begin walking to our sleeping area.

"Come on." He chuckles at my childish remark.

When we got the our bed (u and Thomas have a double because your in a relationship and you came up in the box together). We got changed and just sat there for a bit. In silence not saying anything, it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it's just none of us knew what to say.

So I broke the silence by climbing onto his lap. "Quick makout sesh?" I smile at him, him returning it. So of course that meant a yes.

First his hands started on my cheeks, then he slowly brang them to my hair, tracing his fingers down to the lower of my back. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He chucked into it before flipping me over.

"We can't do this you know." I whisper to him but he just tells me too Sh as he connected our lips again. He started to kiss my sweet spots. God it felt good.

"BE QUIET!"
We suddenly stop, after hearing chucks voice coming from the hammock a couple beds away from us. Thomas and I just started to laugh, "sorry chuck." We giggle, "yeah yeah." He replies.

"Well what do we do now?" Thomas asks. "We go to sleep."  I kiss him on the lips as he tumbles to the other side of me.

"Goodnight y/n"
"Goodnight Tommy."

Drk what else to right so please send me ideas !