Dylan obrien | belong with you

Dylan's pov:
I wake up and scroll on my phone for a little while, trying not to wake up y/n who's a sleep right next to me, I scroll through my socials until I begin to get bored, I turn around and stretch my arms over y/n pulling her closer to me, I play with her hair for a while, waiting for her to wake up.
She's so pretty. Honestly how did I get so lucky?
I get lost in my thoughts without noticing her wake up, she stretches her arms around me, I get out of my trance.
"Goodmorning my love" i brush her hair out of her face.
She just smiles at me and buried her hair inbetween my neck and shoulder, I stroke her back with my finger tips, she finally decides to speak up, "can we stay like this forever?" She looks up at me.
"I have a free day today, we can do whatever you want." I look down at her.
"I want to have a lazy day, stay in our sweats and watch Netflix." She stretches.
"Okay, we can do that. But first we have to make breakfast." I sit up, pulling her along with me.

She groans as she puts her hair up in a bun. Before we get out of bed I give her a long kiss, our lips moving in sync with eachother. It turns into a bit of a make out, but before anything else happened, I pulled away causing her too pout.
"Come on baby, let's get food"
We both get out of bed and head downstairs.

*y/n pov*

God I love waking up with him, he's just so sweet, and I cannot believe how lucky I got, I think to myself as I follow him downstairs, hand in hand.

"So what we thinking? waffles or pancakes?"
He turns around to me as we get into the kitchen.
"Hmmm.. waffles, easier to make" I shrug,
As he gets started on the food, I get started on the coffees.

*TIME SKIP*

We both get back into bed, and turn on the tv, "Gilmore girls?" Dylan looks at me and I nod taking a sip out of my coffee.

While he's eating his waffles, I decide to wrap my arms around his waste burying my head on his lap but I make it so the tv is still in my view.
"Are you not eating?" He looks down at me, "not right now, I just can't keep my hands off you." I smile, as he chuckles. "Your adorable" he shakes his head as he continues eating.
________________________________________
438 words