Dylan|our song

I throw my backpack onto my bed as I run my hand through my hair, today at school was one of the worst days ever. I had 2 exams and I'm pretty sure I failed them both. But luckily Dylan is coming over later so my day won't be too bad.

I don't really have anything in mind for the two of us. Usually when he comes over we just listen to music and talk for hours or watch a movie, nothing to fun by yourself but with him we have the best time ever.

He's going to be here in an hour and I'm not ready, so I hop into the shower. I spend about 10 minutes, washing my body and my hair, then another 5 just singing.

When I get out I see I had gotten a message from Dylan.

"Hey babe, I'm probably going to be a bit earlier if that's okay."

            Yeah of course.

I put my phone down and start to dry my hair with a towel while wrapping another one over me. I walk into my room and start to do my makeup.

I wear some concealer with a bit of highlight and some mascara. Just something simple. I realize that I could have like 10 minutes before he gets here so I take the towel off my head and begin to dry it getting every single strand making sure the bottom isn't soaking.

Then I play some faint music. 'K' by cigarettes after sex.

I put my clothes on, some grey joggers Dylan had given me and just a black baggy crop top. And then I'm finally finished, and just waiting for Dylan to get here.

It's been 5 minutes and I still haven't heard from Dylan. So I give my room a little bit of a clean, I make my bed and set some candles and in-scent sticks to make the room smell nice.

And just as I finish I hear Dylan's car pull up. I smile as I walk down the stairs. And by the time I get too the door he opens it.

I give him a big hug. "Hey you" I smile as I pull away. "Hey" he smiles back, then turns to my mum who is in the kitchen. "Good evening y/m/n" he waves at her. "Oh hi Dylan! I didn't know you were coming. I'm making some spaghetti" she waves back.

Dylan has a little conversation with my mum as I make us both some drinks, they're just talking about the baseball game that was on last night. They're both very into it. "You ready to go up now?" I ask Dylan handing him his coffee.

"Yea, of course. Sorry." He smiles and walks behind me. "See you y/m/n" he turns to my mum as she smiles and waves.

As we walk upstairs I can still hear the very faint music playing, getting louder as I walk into the room.

"Oh my god" Dylan smiles putting his coffee on my side table. I'm a bit confused but then I realized what he meant. "It's our song!" The night we met started playing. Dylan gets really happy as he grabs my hand.

I smile at his goofy self while leaning in to give him a kiss. "I love you" I smile at him. "I love you too."

Sorry for being so inactive, I've gotten something going on. Hope you enjoy this :)