Stiles stilinski | night in

"What do you mean you haven't seen Star Wars y/n?!" Stiles has a shocked look on his face.
I look to Scott who's giving me a "I'm not helping you" type of look. I exhale.
"I don't know, Scott and I have just never really been into movies like that" I reply holding his hands
He pulls his hands away.
"Right, your not getting any of this." He motions to his body "unless you have watched Star Wars."
"Stiles I-."
"No your watching it tonight, with me. We will have a nice night in having a Star Wars marathon."
"Yes okay sure whatever, but hey you have never watched karate kid! Why should I watch star wars?"
"Uh because star wars is awesome?"
"Whatever you say stilinski" I sit up from my seat.
"And where are you going?" Scott gives me a confused look
"Uh I'm going to lesson?"
Stiles and Scott looked at eachother confused
"Guys we have Chem"
"Ooohh okay." They both get up and follow me to class.
*time skip to end of school*
I walk out into the parking lot after saying goodbye to Allison and Lydia.
I see stiles waving at me next to his Jeep.
"Ugh I forgot we are doing this star wars thing" I say to myself as I walk to the car with a smile on my face, "so we are really doing this?" I look at him "of course y/n, why wouldn't we?" He opens my car door. I sigh as I get in.
We pull up to his house "my dads doing a night shift by the way so you can spend the night" he unbuckles his seat belt.
"He has never asked me to spend the night" I think to myself, but shake it off as I prepare myself for the horrible hours that wait for me.
As we walk into his house he tells me to go up to his room while he makes us drinks and snacks.
I go upstairs and walk into his room, his house has a smell, it's weird but it is his so I always get this weird feeling whenever I walk in, I sit on his bed as I think of what to do, I walk to his cupboard and take out some of his clothes, I take out an t-shirt of his, it's plain, navy blue but it's big, I take of my crop top and put his shirt on, I then go through his trousers and find some blue plaid pajama trousers, I also put them on.

Stiles walks in as I finish putting the trousers on, luckily he didn't see anything. He stares at me for a bit "your wearing my clothes" he doesn't take his eyes of me. "Really?" I say sarcastically as he walks over to his bed. "No, you look nice in them." He says as he places my coffee on his dresser.
I smile to myself "thankyou"
"Could you go out so I can change also?"
"Of course"
I go downstairs with my coffee and sit down in his living room, I message my brother.
Y/n- how did you do this?
Scott- do what?
Y/n- sit through Star Wars?
Scott- have you started it yet?
Y/n- no not yet
Scott- we'll be prepared. He talks alot in it.
I sigh as I put my phone down, I can hear him coming downstairs.
"So you ready for the best night of your life?"
"Sure stiles"
He chucked to himself as he placed the cd in his little box thing, and the tv turns on.
*time skip*
"So yeah, that's how that happened."
*mind* god he doesn't stop talking.
"Hey stiles?" I turn to look at him
"Ye y/n?" He turns to look at me.
I place my finger on his chin and lift my lips up onto his, I can tell he is shocked at first, but he slowly melts into it.
He pulls away after a while.
"Why did you kiss me?"
He asks stuttering a bit
"You just wouldn't stop talking"
I smile as he leans in for another kiss.
________________________________________

694 words, (not including this paragraph) hope you enjoyed :)