Stiles | complicated

You start your day by walking through the halls of beacon hills. With the thoughts of mr stilinski. Stiles stilinski.

Last night around 10pm stiles gives you a visit.

*Flashback*

I had just finished my shower, I take the towel of from my head and dry my hair using my hands and the towel. I put on some pajamas, a white oversized tshirt and some grey joggers. I didn't expect anyone to see me.

Until I heard some taps at my window, almost like Little Rocks? I walk to my window and open the curtains, too see a small stiles standing outside about to throw another. It hits me in the head.

"What the hell stiles?!" I yell holding my head. "Oh sorry y/n!!" He jumps around as if he just did the most stupidest thing on the planet. "What are you doing here?!" I take my hand off my head.
"I came to uh to Uhm tell you something.."
he stutters.
"Yeah? What is it? Is something wrong?" I reply with a bit of worry in my tone.
"No.. uh well there's always something wrong isn't there? I mean global warming.. climate change and Al-." I cut him off "Stiles?! What do you want?" I shake my head.
"Oh I came to uh tell you that.. I like you. I mean I have feelings for you? I don't want to sound childish.. I have ever since you joined the pack. Maybe a bit before that? I understa-and if you don't feel the same way. I'm not pressuring you into anything." He opens up to me.
"Woah." I reply
"Woah?" He questions me.
"Stiles I mean that's a lot."
"Yeah I know.. sorry I didn't mean to just hit you with that."
"No that's okay stiles. It's always nice to hear you know?"
He nods.
"Well I'll let you think about it. I mean you- you don't have too"
"Stiles I'll think about it." I smile at him.
He smiles back
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then?"
"Okay stiles."
I close my window after waving at him as he gets into his Jeep.

*PRESENT TIME*

So yeah.. you have stiles on your mind, and you can't stop thinking about how awkward it's going to be when you see him. You start to get nervous. Why am I  nervous over stiles? Do I like stiles? Well.. that would make it alot easier.

You walk into first period. English, luckily stiles isn't in this lesson, but Scott is.

"Hey y/n" Scott says as I sit in my sit behind him. "Hey Scott" I smile while getting my books out. "So I heard you spoke to stiles." He has to bring that up. Of course. "Yeah. I did" I shrug.
"Well?" He looks at me confused
"Well what?" I look even more confused.
"Do you.." I immediately get what he means.
"I might" I smile at him.
"Really?"
"It's complicated." I finish the conversation as our teacher walks in.

*TIME SKIP*

It's break, and I walk up the the pack sitting on a table in the library. Obviously working on something supernatural. "Hey guys" I say before sitting down.
"Hey" the all reply before getting back into their conversation.
I look at Malia who is currently looking at stiles. I get jealous, they use to have a thing. Back before stiles turned into void and a bit after. They broke up only a couple months ago.

Not going to lie it seems a bit too soon for stiles to move on. But then you can't exactly help having feelings for people. I look at stiles who's currently reading a book on the dread doctors.
"Hey stiles?" He looks up to me.
"Yes y/n?" He smiles
"Can I speak to you? Privately?" I begin to Sit up.
"Of course" he follows me.
We hear lots of oooos and ahhhhs from the group after leaving.

I lead stiles behind a bookcase where there's nobody around. But I can tell the pack are using their wolf abilities to hear us.

"So I did think" I look up at him twiddling with my fingers.
"You did?" He smiles at me
"Yeah, it's complicated though." I give him a slight smile.
"That's okay."
"I think I like you. But I don't fully know yet."
Stiles holds my hands.
"That's fine. Just have as much time as you need, I'll always be here." He rubs my hand with his thumb. And my heart just melts. I couldn't help myself, I kissed him. But stiles pulls away. "I thought it was complicated?" He chuckles.
"I guess not." I smile as he kisses me again.

778 words.
Lucky you ;)