Thomas | sis

I look toward all the gladers who were running off to find hiding places, we were all playing hide and seek to pass the time, and Thomas was counting.

I look to see newt running towards the woods. So I follow him.

"Newt wait!"
He turns around
"Y/n! This is my hiding place!!"
"I don't careee let me hide with you!"
"Your not hiding with me."
"Whyyyy"
"Because! Your too young and loud and you'll get me caught!"
"That's such a lie."
I'm around 6 years younger then all of the other gladers. They think I'm useless, and immature. But I'm not! I'm smart and I had been here longer then Tommy and newt! So I know more about the glade then all the others.

"fine I'll hide somewhere else."
"Good"
Newt and I go seperate ways and I decide to hide underneath a broken down shed/hut.

As I'm crawling in through a broken door, I accidentally hit my head onto a wooden plank hanging by a rusted nail.
"Ow!"
Suddenly, I hear the wood creaking.
And before I know it, I'm passing out.

THOMAS POV
"found you!"
I laugh as I see newt hiding behind a tree.
"What an awful place to hide"
I chuckle as newt stands up.
"Yeah well, there's no other hiding places here."
I pat newts shoulder. Go back to the others I've only got y/n to look for now.

"Oh yeah, I saw her." Newt begins to walk away. I knew he couldn't help me so I just decide to walk seperate ways. I walk through the woods behind trees and through branches, but no sign of y/n

"Y/N?"
I look around
"YOUVE WON!"
I would've expected too see her come out of her hiding place.
But I didn't.

I've been searching for a while, calling her name and her nickname. I'm becoming worried.

I walk over to a bunch of broken wood planks.
"Oh my god" I see y/n underneath them.
I help her out by taking the wood off her. "HELP!" I'm yelling, but I'm so deep into the woods nobody could hear me.
"Shit y/n"

*TIME SKIP*

I'm carrying y/n out onto the glade in front of all of the others. "Help!"
They all run up to me as I take her to the medical clinic. 
"What happened?"
"Is she okay?"
"Thomas!"

Everyone is just saying words. I can't hear them, I'm focused on y/n.
I can't lose my sister.

I only let newt and chuck in.
"Help me!"
"How did you find her?" Chuck rushes too me with bandages and alcohol for her wounds.
"She was hidden underneath this broken hut. She must've gotten trapped."
"Oh god man." Newt speaks up while bandaging her legs and arms.
"Just hope she wakes up soon."

_______________________________________

Let me know if you want a part two!
482 words