Chapter 20: Preventers Assemble

(Wing Zero, Epyon, Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Shenlong and Sandrock are seen in a rooftop as Big Zam turns to see them.)

Big Zam: So the true heroes have finally arrived.

(Chifuyu, Ironwood and Iron Man growl in annoyance as Big Zam suddenly starts shooting its lasers.)

Heero: Watch out!

(The Preventers dodge Big Zam's beams while the Union Heroes don't have the same luck as they get hit. Laxus, Shoto, Team NDGO, Robin and Team Hanzo couldn't resist the injures and died. Endeavor gets furious and tries to bring the mecha down.)

Endeavor: PROEMINENCE BURN!

(Unfortunately for him, Big Zam activates his barriers once again, and then it shoots three missiles which pierce through him, killing him. The Preventers try their best to break the barrier, but their shots barely pierce through it. Watts is seen inside the mecha as he laughs.)

Watts: Don't underestimate the Big Zam. It's impervious to long-range beam bombardment! I'll take as many of you as I can down to hell with me!

(Big Zam shoots its lasers again, and the Preventers get damaged as Y/N comes in his Tallgeese Armor.)

Y/N: (eyes widen) What's this? It seems... unstoppable!

(Back to Watts, he laughs again.)

Watts: Do you see?! When the Big Zam is mass produced... anyone who opposes Lady Salem and the League of Darkness will be dead before they realize it!

(Cut to Ironwood, he clenches his fists in anger.)

Ironwood: Salem... I should've known she was involved in this!

(Big Zam then shoots its Mega Beam, destroying several buildings as the Preventers manage to get up.)

Shiro: Man, we can't just sit around and let him do that! Let's get that thing!

(The Preventers charge at Big Zam.)

Y/N: There must be a way to phase through this beam barrier.

Ddraig: I think it's time for some upgrade, Y/N Merquise. Ready?

Y/N: Ready! Balance Breaker!

(Y/N's armor then changes as the rest of the Preventers get impressed by seeing his new form. Y/N charges at Big Zam as Watts' eyes widen.)

Watts: You?

Y/N: Prepare yourself!

(Y/N slams his beam saber at Big Zam, damaging it.)

Y/N: TAKE THIS!

(He slams his Beam Saber at the mecha again as Watts angrily pulls out his gun and tries to shoot him, but the mecha explodes, killing the villain in the process. With the mecha defeated, the surviving citizens cheer for the Preventers' victory while the surviving Union Heroes aren't pleased at all.)

Ironwood: (gets up) Who do you think you are? (angry) WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

(The Preventers turn to see an angry Ironwood.)

Ironwood: Your disobedience is unacceptable! We will make you pay for what you did! We still have some armies, and we intend to use them. So get ready, really, REALLY! Get ready. We will stop at no-

(Suddenly Minato beheads Ironwood, killing him.)

Minato: (glares) Go fuck yourself!

(The Preventers return to their base, and some hours later, they are seen in their base as Zechs watched the footage of Y/N's new armor form.)

Zechs: So Ddraig and Y/N decided to combine their powers and became  the powerful Tallgeese II. (smiles) I'm really proud.

(Heero and the others prepare for a toast.)

Heero: To victory!

Preventers: (in unison) TO VICTORY!

Zechs: (joins in) To the Preventers!

Preventers: (in unison) TO THE PREVENTERS!

(The Preventers managed to defeat Big Zam. But their fight isn't over. What will be the next moves of Union Academy and League of Darkness?)

(Season Two End)