Chapter 17: Sirzechs' Demise

(At Union Academy's Office, the headmasters received reports of the confirmed deaths of Team RWBY, Houki's Squad and Team 7. The headmasters got pissed about it, and Chifuyu simply punished her own brother for the girls' failure, and Kakashi was totally disappointed by seeing his students failing their mission.)

Ozpin: I can't believe we lost more of our best students because of that blasted Tallgeese.

Chifuyu: My only regret was not having included that sad excuse of a brother in that when I had a chance.

Nezu: First we lose the Red Dragon Emperor, now we lose the silver eyes, the last Uchiha and the nine-tails.

Sirzechs: Now the Overwatch allied themselves with the Preventers.

Iron Man: It's a surprise that Ichika's torture wasn't recorded or exposed.

Chifuyu: Like Houki said, he fails to see a bigger picture.

Ironwood: I know that! But we need to find a way to stop them, and fast!

Nezu: Before they destroy everything we hold dear.

Tsunade: At this rate, we're getting out of options.

(Suddenly Kakashi bursts in.)

Tsunade: I hope you have a good explanation to interrupt our meeting, Kakashi.

Kakashi: Lady Hokage, it's Cloud and his squad! They brought Tallgeese with them!

Headmasters: WWWHHHAAATTT?

(The headmasters look outside and see Y/N, Cloud's Squad, Pyra and Mytra as they fail to notice Sombra hacking the Union Academy Systems until Y/N's voice is suddenly heard.)

Y/N: Headmasters of Union Academy. This is Y/N Merquise of The Preventers. I would like to challenge you to a duel that I believe you'll be interested in. Don't even try to use your students or staff to fight me, they are already confined and contained for the time being.

(Sirzechs and Chifuyu are quick to react as they dash to the sky along with Iron Man and fly towards the heroes.)

Chifuyu: You've got some nerve defying us, Cloud Strife!

Cloud: Defy you? No, we will defeat you, for we have Tallgeese by our side now!

Iron Man: You're making a terrible mistake!

Pyra: There's no mistake in opposing you!

Sirzechs: (glares at Y/N) You're going to pay for what you did to Issei, Team RWBY, my sister, her peerage, Team 7 and the I.S. Pilots!

Y/N: That will never happen. You're more likely to join them all in hell!

Sirzechs: Damn you, brat!

(Sirzechs dashes at Y/N, only for the latter to spin kick him before shooting him three times.)

Y/N: You guys deal with the Beotch and the Iron Prick. The false Lucifer is mine.

Heroes: Ok.

(Y/N starts shooting again, but Sirzechs counters with his Spell of Destruction, and then Y/N quickly dashes straight at Sirzechs before kicking him in the face, sending him flying through school buildings. Y/N then pulls out his Beam Saber, and sees Sirzechs dashing at him, trying to strike him.)

Y/N: Crumble into... dust!

(He pierces the devil's chest and strikes him with several slashes before Sirzechs is engulfed in an explosion as he drops towards the ground, but then Y/N grabs him.)

Y/N: Now...

(Y/N slashes Sirzechs into pieces before turning around.)

Y/N: Enjoy your hell!

(Sirzechs then explodes, and finally Cloud's Squad, along with Pyra and Mytra, have already taken care of Chifuyu and Iron Man.)

Cloud: Well, we're done here.

Y/N: Not so tough, are they?

Mytra: (scoffs) All bark, no bite.

Aerith: So, what should we do with them?

Y/N: They will live... for now. We've got important matters to attend anyway.

Pyra: Without Union Academy's interference, we can now deal with the Branwen Tribe.

(Then they set to deal with the Branwen Tribe as the screen fades out.)