Chapter 6: Assault on Schnee Dust Company

(At Union Academy, the Headmasters are discussing the recent events which led to Rias and her peerage's death at the hands of Y/N.)

Sirzechs: That damn bastard. How could he oppose my sister just like that?

Ironwood: And this will only get worse if we don't do something to stop him?

Tsunade: But where can we find him. If I remember, he left without any clues. No footprints, nothing.

Homelander: He's making me look like a joke. And I hate. Being. A joke!

Chifuyu: What is his last plan now?

(Meanwhile in Atlas, Y/N, Eichiiro, Minato, Elias and Shiro are seen in their respective armors as they prepare to infiltrate the Schnee Dust Mines.)

Y/N: Okay, aunt Relena told me those mines are part of the Schnee Dust Company, owned by Jacques Schnee.

Eichiiro: I heard the faunus and some powerless people are being forced to work as slaves, under harsh and dangerous conditions.

Minato: If this isn't cruel, then I don't know what is cruelty.

Elias: This IS cruelty.

Y/N: Alright, this is the plan. Eichiiro and I will fight those goddamn soldiers. Minato and Elias will plant explosives and free some of the workers who are locked in cages. Shiro will free the workers who are chained to carts and drills. Once we're done, we'll get them to the exit and explode these mines.

Boys: Alright.

Y/N: Let's do this!

(They infiltrate the mines, and Y/N sees the Atlesian Soldiers whipping, beating and insulting the slave workers. He then looks at Eichiiro, who nods, and then they charge at the Atlesian Soldiers. Y/N punches two of them, and then he frees some workers. Eichiiro shoots various Atlesian Soldiers with bullets, catching them off guard.)

A. Soldier: (stern) The hell?

(Y/N then dashes at another Atlesian Soldiers and draws his beam saber.)

Y/N: You're finished!

(Y/N slashes the Atlesian Soldier in half, and then Eichiiro uses his Dragon Fang to shoot a flamethrower, which burns more Atlesian Soldiers on the way.)

Y/N: Let's do it!

(Y/N then shoots three plasma beams with his rifle, and the beams hit three soldiers.)

Eichiiro: Let's end this!

(Eiichiro draws his Beam Glaive and slashes two Atlesian Soldiers, and then he sees another one trying to shoot him.)

Eichiiro: Take this!!

(Eichiiro stabs the Atlesian Soldier, killing him. Y/N shoots two more Atlesian Soldiers while Eiichiro dashes at another soldier and starts beating him with his Dragon Fang and Shenlong Shield before ripping off his heart.)

Y/N: I wonder how the others are doing...

(Meamwhile, Minato had finished planting the explosives on the mine while Elias and Shiro freed the slave workers.)

Minato: Okay, let's go to the exit.

(Back to Y/N, he keeps slashing several Atlas Soldiers in half, and then the other armored figures are seen guiding the slave workers to the exit.)

Y/N: I guess they have made their part. Time to end this!

(Y/N slashes the remaining Atlesian Soldiers, and then he leaves the Dust Mines along with Eichiiro. As they get outside, Minato then prepares to detonate the explosives. Once both Y/N and Eichiiro get at safe distance, he explodes the dust mines and nothing is left of them. The workers look at the warriors with gratitude and admiration.)

Faunus: Thank you for saving our lives. You're our heroes.

Y/N: You're welcome.

(Minato then contacts Zechs.)

Minato: Mission Accomplished. Schnee Dust Mines destroyed.

Zechs: (intercom) Understood. Return to the base, and bring the workers with you. We'll make sure to give them medical attentions;

Minato: Roger.

(They then guide the former slave workers to the new Preventers' Base as the screen fades out.)