Chapter 4: Facing a Peerage

(Y/N is seen walking to the infirmary to check on both Neopolitan and Cinder. As he gets in, he sees the girls recovering as Cinder turns to Y/N.)

Y/N: (smiles) Hello, ladies. How are you doing?

(Cinder turns to Neo, and they nod at each other as she then acts seductive towards Y/N.)

Cinder: We're doing well, thank you for asking.

(Neo simply smiles, twirling her parasol in her hand. Y/N couldn't help but feel a little flustered by their attention.)

Y/N: Is there anything I can do for you?

Cinder: Oh, I'm sure we can think of something.

(She winks at him while Neo giggles covering her mouth with her hand. Y/N clears his throat, trying to regain his composure.)

Y/N: Well, if there's anything you need, just let me know.

(He leaves as both Cinder and Neo giggle at each other.)

Cinder: You know, Neo... I'm impressed they decided to spare our lives.

Neo: (They?)

Cinder: Yeah, they. Y/N and the other armored guy. Sure, I should thank the Fall Maiden's powers for quickening the healing process, but... what I'm trying to say is... this Y/N is kind of cute.

Neo: (Agreed. He's cuter than Roman.)

Cinder: Once we recover, we'll ask him to be our boyfriend.

(Meanwhile Y/N is seen walking through the corridors until he hears the alarms.)

System: Warning! Intruder Alert!

Y/N: I've got a bad feeling about this.

(Then he goes to the hangar and prepares to wear the Tallgeese Armor while his uncle wears the Wing Zero Armor.)

Yuy: Ready to defend our home?

Y/N: Ready.

(Meanwhile Zechs and Noin are seen outside the base as they see some unwanted guests.)

Zechs: (glares) What are you doing here? How did you find us?

Rias: I'm here for the current wearer of the Tallgeese Armor.

Noin: I know why you want him. You won't get your hands on him!

Akeno: Ara Ara... who said he has a choice?

????: So you've come to your deaths, didn't you!

(Y/N and Heero come in, wearing their respective armors.)

Y/N: So you think you can simply turn me into your slave and get away with this.

Yuy: Time to show you why we are the true heroes unlike you and your pathetic excuse of academy.

Rias: (smirks) We'll see about that. Kiba! Koneko!

(Kiba charges at Y/N who draws his Beam Saber and charges back at him.)

Y/N: Eat this!

(Y/N slashes Kiba and stabs him, easily defeating him. Meanwhile Heero shoots Koneko with his double beam rifles.)

Rias: Grrr. Xenovia! Akeno!

Xenovia: Understood.

(Xenovia charges at Y/N who shoots two beams. Xenovia dodges the first one, only to get hit by the second one. Heero is seen ready to shoot.)

Akeno: Scream for me!

Yuy: You're going to be the one screaming!

(Yuy prepares to shoot a powerful beam.)

Yuy: Target confirmed!

(He shoots Akeno, who tries to counter with lightning, but gets overpowered and screams in pain as she is reduced to dust. Asia and Gasper are shocked by seeing this and run away completely scared, much to Issei's anger.)

Issei: You will regret this, bastard! Balance Breaker!

Yuy: Try me, lizard.

(Issei charges at Heero, only for Y/N to shoot him down like he's nothing.)

Y/N: You call yourself the Red Dragon Emperor? Don't make me laugh.

(Rias growls in anger and shoots a destruction spell at Y/N, hoping to obliterate him, but he shields himself, and Heero shoots her with various bullets. Knowing he isn't finished, the duo combines their slashing attacks, cutting her into pieces.)

Y/N: Good riddance.

Yuy: You will not control anyone else anymore.

Zechs: You guys did a great work.

(Then Zechs motions his soldiers to dispose of the rest of Rias' Peerage, and they do so.)

Zechs: Tomorrow, we'll go to our other base.

(Y/N nods as he knows his family and friends are in risk staying in their current base.)