Chapter 12: An Alliance

(After hearing that both Teams CRDL and SSSN got killed by Epyon, the Union Headmasters got really angry because they lost their Star Students.)

Ozpin: Not even Jaune would go this low just to get back at Cardin and his lackeys despite everything they did to him.

Ironwood: The fact our Star Students got killed makes me sick!

Chifuyu: (punches the wall) And the fact the Preventers found a new hideout is making our hands full. We gotta do something!

Nezu: There's nothing we can do. We don't know where they are, we don't know who they are, nothing.

Iron Man: That's not necessarily true. Ruby and Yang told us as story about a brother they had.

Homelander: Nicholas also told us about the other male child of his family. Someone who didn't attend to his family's expectations. What a disgrace...

Tsunade: And things are getting worse since Twice got killed by this Epyon guy as well.

Sirzechs: Which side are these "Preventers" on anyway?

(Meanwhile in a state-of-the-art facility, the Preventers are seen waiting for someone.)

Y/N: How long until they come here, father?

(Suddenly some agents from another group come in, and then a girl in orange suit looks at Y/N, who looks at her too. They blush as they lose their minds, but then Zechs and a masked male figure step forward and shake hands.)

Zechs: We appreciate your willingness to collaborate, Overwatch. Our worlds may be different, but our commitment to peace is unwavering.

Elias: Overwatch?

Shiro: You mean those guys are... Soldier: 76, D. Va, Winston, Tracer, Genji, Mei, Lucio, and others from Overwatch?

Minato: I guess so.

Soldier: 76: We've heard about the Union Academy's embarrassment

Soldier: 76: We've heard about the Union Academy's embarrassment. Frankly, they claim to uphold justice. Yet, their actions suggest otherwise.

Noin: We've encountered some of their secrets. They manipulate public perception, sowing discord while exploiting the very ideals we hold dear.

Minato: They're frauds, playing heroes for the spotlight. That's not what being a true protector means.

Elias: Their actions risk undermining the faith people have in real heroes, causing chaos in the process.

Zechs: Then it's settled. We'll expose their lies and ensure the world knows the difference between true defenders and those who seek glory.

 We'll expose their lies and ensure the world knows the difference between true defenders and those who seek glory

Winston: Agreed. We'll pool our resources and track down their operations. Working together, we'll reveal their true nature.

(As they keep discussing, Tracer approaches Y/N.)

Tracer: So? What's your name?

Y/N: Uh... I'm Y/N Merquise.

Tracer: Lena Oxton, cutie.

(Y/N blushes at Tracer's complement, and she giggles as she kisses his cheek.)

(The Preventers and the Overwatch have formed an alliance against Union Academy.)