Chapter 2: Saving a Hedgehog

(At Union Academy, the Headmasters are seen discussing the incident with Belial, and the fact he was defeated by someone who wasn't associated with them.)

Ozpin: I believe you all know why we're gathered here.

Ironwood: It's about that vigilante, isn't it?

Nezu: How did he beat Belial? None of our best heroes could ever get to do so.

Iron Man: The armor he has... I never seen anything similar.

Sirzechs: There's only one thing I know for sure. Nether this... Tallgeese nor Belial is associated with the League of Darkness.

Tsunade: Okay, what should we do?

Ozpin: (sighs) Nothing.

Ironwood: (angry) Nothing? There is a vigilante running around and you suggest us to do nothing?

Homelander: This is unacceptable. What if he tries something against us?

(The headmasters keep discussing the situation)

(Meanwhile, Y/N is flying his Tallgeese Armor over the forest, looking for signs of trouble. He heard a report of a strange creature appearing in the area, and he was sent to investigate. He scans the surroundings, he spots a blue blur running through the trees. He zooms in and sees a blue hedgehog with red shoes and green eyes. He recognized him as Sonic, a famous hero who had saved the world from Dr. Eggman and other threats many times.)

Y/N: Hey, that's Sonic the Hedgehog! What's he doing here?

(He decided to follow him and see if he needed any help. He lowered his altitude and flew behind him, keeping a safe distance.)

Y/N: Hey, Sonic! Can you hear me?

(Sonic hears the voice and turns to see Y/N in his Tallgeese Armor)

Sonic: Whoa, what's that?

Y/N: He slowed down and stopped, looking at the Tallgeese Armor.

Sonic: Hey, who are you? And what are you doing here?

Y/N: I'm Y/N Merquise, wielder of Tallgeese Armor. I'm here to check out some weird activity in this area. And you're Sonic the Hedgehog, right? The world's fastest hero?

Sonic: Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Y/N. But how do you know who I am?

Y/N: I've heard about you and your adventures. You're pretty famous, you know. You've saved the world from Eggman and other bad guys many times.

Sonic: Ha ha, thanks. I guess I have. But I'm not here for fun right now. I'm on a run.

Y/N: Someone's hunting you down?

(Suddenly some Atlas Soldiers come in and surround both of them.)

Atlas Soldier: You are surrounded. Put your hands up!

(Y/N gets in his fighting stance.)

Y/N: Bring it on, freaks.

Atlas Soldier 2: You... you called us freaks?

Atlas Soldier 3: (stern) You'll pay for this insult... WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE! (to his teammates) OPEN FIRE!

(Y/N flew towards the Soldiers, firing his rifle. They fire as Sonic dodges the bullets. Y/N shoots and slashes the soldiers, destroying several soldiers, but more keep coming. He charges at the Soldiers with full force, breaking through their defenses. He stabs, slashes, and shoots them one by one, making them explode. He clears the area of the Soldiers , leaving behind a pile of dead bodies. He looks around and saw no more enemies.)

Y/N: That's all of them.

Sonic: Thanks for helping me, pal.

Y/N: No problem.

(He then contacts the base.)

Y/N: Base, this is Y/N. I've encountered some hostile soldiers in the forest, they were chasing a Hedgehog.

Noin: (intercom) Copy that, Y/N. Good work on taking out the soldiers, but what kind of Hedgehog are you referring to?

Y/N: It's a long story. I'll explain later.

Noin: (intercom) Understood, Y/N. Be careful out there.

Y/N: Roger that. Over and out.

(He ends the communication and returns to the base as Sonic follows him, and the chapter ends.)