Chapter 4: Wendy meets Peter Pan

I was already in front of the door Ate Cha was talking about. I don't know if I should knock or just open it.

They didn't tell me what to do. If I knock, he might get distracted and stand up to open the door for me..

So okay, I'll just open the door.

Cheer up wendy! Yes! I came here for work, I should be strong. That's right, that's Wendy!

*Sign of the cross

I slowly opened the door, and the door was quite noisy, the door is creaking and I slowed down a bit so that it didn't sound much, and I slowly entered and slowly closed the door.

I slowly opened the door, and the door was quite noisy,  the door is creaking and I slowed down a bit so that it didn't sound much, and I slowly entered and slowly closed the door

This is what I saw inside his office. His office is very simple and I saw some Fedora hats, the ambiance of his office is also cold, and that adds to my nervousness. I'm sweating cold and my knees are shaking.

But, where is he?

I thought when I entered here, he was sitting and waiting but, this is good, I can reduce my nervousness.

I sat on the sofa because my knees were shaking from nervousness. It's my first time to work in America, and with him, with a famous musician, Michael Jackson. I don't know what to say when he comes here. Shall I say hi? Do he-"hello"? What if he asks me one of his songs? I don't know anything😭

"Oh, feel at home?"

Someone spoke behind me, a soft voice. So I immediately turned around and saw him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and pajamas, his curly hair was tied up.

That's.... (Scream in mind) aaaaAahhh!

I immediately stood up from the sofa I was sitting on and fixed my uniform and hair.

"S-sorry Mr. Jackson, I j-just sat t-" I couldn't look at him and just bowed. Shame engulfs me.

"No, that's okay, you can sit there" he went straight to his cabinet and pulled out the drawer. He is looking for something.

I don't know but I felt like a stump and I couldn't sit on the chair he was pointing at. My chest was pounding so hard and I couldn't understand what I feel. I'm not a fan but I am starstruck.

"Do I make you uncomfortable miss?" He asked me while he was looking for something in the drawer.

"No, not.. uh.. no Mr. Jackson" I didn't know what to answer. This is so embarrassing.

"If that so.. hmm, you can sit now and I will discuss your contract and benefits".

I don't understand where I should sit, whether here on the sofa or there in front of his tabl, so I just look at him like an idiot.

Then he looked at me.

What the hell Wendy, speak up!

"Miss, you can sit here." He pointed to the chair in front of his table. I immediately went up there and sat down like an idiot. I grabbed my leg and my uniform was almost bent from the tightness of my grip. I'm very nervous.