Chapter 18: After The Show

It's almost 7pm and all the staffs are busy arranging the stage equipments and various props that will be used by Mr. Jackson for his tour. He still ignored and avoided me after what happened in the dressing room. Is he angry with me or sulking? I do not know.

All I know is, I'm arranging the customes that he will wear for his tour and I've been getting tired of the amount of things the staffs are ordering me to do. My feet still hurt a bit but it's just fine.

"Wendy, are you okay?" I was surprised when someone spoke from behind me while I was fixing the customes and hanging them up.

"Hey Vic, oh it's you. Hm, I'm fine." I said while still fixing the clothes.

"Let me help you. I should be assigned here, I don't know why the staffs didn't want to let me in here earlier, they said it was an order. I don't know." Then he also helped to fix the customes.

"Order? Who is it?" I asked while taking another hanger from a table.

"Who else? It might be Mr. Jackson. I'm sure Karen will be happy when she finds out that her plans is working." He smirked.

"I think you should stop your plans Vic." I said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry Wendy, I know that you will be the only one who will be hurt when the time comes. Maybe, I have to stop it. Only time will tell, right?" He said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, that's better. Thanks Vic." I took another hanger from the other table but I didn't notice that the tiles was wet and I stepped on it, so I slipped.

I thought I was going straight to the floor but Vic caught me.

His face is very close to me.

"Are you okay?" - he said to me while his face was close to mine but his eyes were worried.

I heard the dressing room door open and saw Karen enter and...

"Ohhh.." Miss Karen's surprised reaction.

"Ahh..k-karen, its not what you think.." - Vic.

Vic helped me to stand up and I just looked at Mr. Jackson. I can't explain his reaction. I thought he was going to speak but he just looked at me with a cold stare and just sat in front of the vanity mirror.

"Karen.." he called Miss Karen and he signaled for her to get ready.

"Oh.. okay Michael." Miss Karen hurried to the vanity mirror.

I just watched them by the Vanity mirror while Miss Karen started to fix his hair. I returned my focus to the customes.

"Sorry wendy.." Vic whispered to me.

"It's okay.." I whispered back to him.

"I'll leave first, he seems hot-headed." Vic whispered to me and he left the dressing room.

While I was arranging his customes, Mr. Jackson called me.

"Wendy..." he called a little softly. I immediately approached him while Miss Karen was fixing his make up. Miss Karen was smiling at me as if she was thrilled.

"Yes Mr. Jackson?"

"Uhm.. i need some coffee, ask the staff if there is a coffee maker here."

Coffee.. I remembered what Ate Cha told me, when Mr. Jackson is upset, he needs a coffee. Is he upset?. Hm, I think its my fault, maybe he thinks I did it all on purpose. But no, I'm not.

"O-okay Mr. Jackson."

I immediately left the dressing room and asked the staffs if there's was a coffee maker. Fortunately, they have a mini kitchen and they have a coffee maker.